FSU Predictions... | Syracusefan.com

FSU Predictions...

This game actually scares me. FSU RB’s are good. Both qb’s are solid and dline is legit. One positive is it looked like Louisville read option game was very effective against fsu. Not ready to put a score out yet Bc it would prob be fsu win. I’ll come around by end of the week.

This game actually scares me. FSU RB’s are good. Both qb’s are solid and dline is legit. One positive is it looked like Louisville read option game was very effective against fsu. Not ready to put a score out yet Bc it would prob be fsu win. I’ll come around by end of the week.

If this is all true, why are they losing?

I could see the game going like this:

-We score 1st with a FG and they lead 7-3 after 1Q
-We lead 10-7 at half
-We go up 13-7 but trail 14-13 after 3Q
-They go up 17-13 in the 4th
-With less than 6 mins left we get the ball back. 3/4 of our fans are screaming to put in Tommy, but Shrader comes out. With a 4th and 8 in FSU territory and just over 3 mins left Dino punts the ball. FSU runs out the clock and wins 17-13.

We probably win by 7-14 if they’ve thrown in the towel, it’s probably a one score game either way if they haven’t.

Their o-line is average when it’s healthy and bad when it isn’t and right now it isn’t. I like our chances if that is still the case Saturday. We are going to have to hit an explosive pass or two though because their run defense is solid.

If this is all true, why are they losing?
Bad oline, wr’s have struggled, inconsistent effort/composure. Ot loss against Norte dame, Jacksonville st looked like they thought they didn’t have to try to win, wake out classed them, Louisville they showed a lot of fight. If Louisville had gone the way of wake I’d feel a lot better. Went down by 17 and brought it back and had a chance at the end of the game. They aren’t a great team, But they have some solid talent.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom