Fun game | Syracusefan.com

Fun game

Nicknack

All Conference
I found myself thinking towards the end of the game, "this was fun". I haven't felt much like that with this team lately. It's just been frustration and disappointment. I know this team will likely struggle to make an ncca bid, but, you never know. Tonight gave me a little more hope with things like...

• Marek: love the dude. just love him. If he could just bring that kind of contribution every night, oh boy.
  • Girard: evolving and improving. His upside is big. Last couple of games have been very good. Scoring, assisting, and keeping turnovers to a minimum
  • Sidibe: solid night - very good rebounding, nice effort
  • Q: he is my favorite orangeman; just love his energy; wonderful game tonight; I don't see us doing much this year without a strong dose of his play
  • Boeheim: great job tonight - did a lot of things that many of us having wanting to see more of - solid.
  • Hughes: just more of the same; this guy is really good - better than I thought coming into the year. If we were having a better year, he would be getting a lot more nba talk. Just love his game - does everything.
  • Team: great job sharing the ball; excellent job keeping the turnovers low
  • Fans: NICE JOB! Very impressed tonight. Not a big crowd, but they sounded like it. Great job fans!!

I only saw the second half, but I plan to watch the entire game today. I loved the energy from Q! It seemed every time he made a basket he screamed. He WANTS it, he is not always sure how to GET it. Let’s hope he keeps aggressively trying. He is our only muscle guy and we need him!

I thought I saw Bourama fighting to get rebounds and succeeding. It seemed to me he was hustling in the second half. If only Bernie Fine could show him how to avoid fouling!

How about all those assists? And you are right, NN. That helps to make the game enjoyable. I hope they play with urgency and purpose the rest of the way. I hate walking to the Dome with a tight stomach!

I found myself thinking towards the end of the game, "this was fun". I haven't felt much like that with this team lately. It's just been frustration and disappointment. I know this team will likely struggle to make an ncca bid, but, you never know. Tonight gave me a little more hope with things like...

• Marek: love the dude. just love him. If he could just bring that kind of contribution every night, oh boy.
  • Girard: evolving and improving. His upside is big. Last couple of games have been very good. Scoring, assisting, and keeping turnovers to a minimum
  • Sidibe: solid night - very good rebounding, nice effort
  • Q: he is my favorite orangeman; just love his energy; wonderful game tonight; I don't see us doing much this year without a strong dose of his play
  • Boeheim: great job tonight - did a lot of things that many of us having wanting to see more of - solid.
  • Hughes: just more of the same; this guy is really good - better than I thought coming into the year. If we were having a better year, he would be getting a lot more nba talk. Just love his game - does everything.
  • Team: great job sharing the ball; excellent job keeping the turnovers low
  • Fans: NICE JOB! Very impressed tonight. Not a big crowd, but they sounded like it. Great job fans!!

I would add the anomaly of the opponent shooting 46 3's.

That's 83% of their shots.

More than 5 times as many 3's taken as 2's.

That's just amazing.

Coach Boeheim Screamer T-Shirt!-1295927527.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom