It's 1 Game | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

It's 1 Game

We're 1-1 vs Georgia Tech and Stanford IDK why people are acting like the sky is falling. After Holy Cross its all games like Friday until we end with Uconn and Miami. People really think we are going to lose most of them?

What sucks is that even if we have a good year and go 9-3 the same entitled babies are just going to cry about Stanford. It was an 8 point spread not 28.
If we prepare as poorly as we did on Friday then we can lose any game left on the schedule aside from Holy Cross and UConn.

We’re going to just waltz into a game with our collective heads in our posteriors against NC State, BC, Pitt, VaTech, etc. like we did against Stanford and win all of them?

Friday was very very concerning. Not just because we lost. But because it looked like we coached and played like we had it in the bag before the game started.

We're 1-1 vs Georgia Tech and Stanford IDK why people are acting like the sky is falling. After Holy Cross its all games like Friday until we end with Uconn and Miami. People really think we are going to lose most of them?

What sucks is that even if we have a good year and go 9-3 the same entitled babies are just going to cry about Stanford. It was an 8 point spread not 28.
What if we go 4-8?

This assumption that everything is going to be fine is just as bad as the idea we should can everyone.

We literally don’t know what Fran’s team is going to be. We know he can recruit. We don’t know if he can get it done on game day. Everyone should give him time. I hear you. But if you are going to talk like he did all off season, you better be able to take the heat when you lose as a favorite at home

Last edited:
If we prepare as poorly as we did on Friday then we can lose any game left on the schedule aside from Holy Cross and UConn.

We’re going to just waltz into a game with our collective heads in our posteriors against NC State, BC, Pitt, VaTech, etc. like we did against Stanford and win all of them?

Friday was very very concerning. Not just because we lost. But because it looked like we coached and played like we had it in the bag before the game started.

And AGAIN we havent played a game on the road and it’s going to be October. We got a gift schedule.

And AGAIN we havent played a game on the road and it’s going to be October. We got a gift schedule.
Yup. And in fairness, I thought Fran said all the right things in his post game presser. He didn’t do some fake anger routine like that toolbag Brian Kelly.

But, talk is cheap. I sincerely hope Fran spent the weekend reflecting deeply on what went horribly wrong in the past week. His team was not ready to play.

There needs to be a lot of A going on in DART right now.

Yup. And in fairness, I thought Fran said all the right things in his post game presser. He didn’t do some fake anger routine like that toolbag Brian Kelly.

But, talk is cheap. I sincerely hope Fran spent the weekend reflecting deeply on what went horribly wrong in the past week. His team was not ready to play.

There needs to be a lot of A going on in DART right now.
For sure. This can be turned around, but the idea this loss was ok is crazy to me. This wasn’t Miami or Clemson.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom