Funny thought | Syracusefan.com

Funny thought

HoustonCuse

2020-21 Iggy Winner Lead Scorer & Post Season Rcd
Reading along...reading along...19-0! That's great! No. 2! Great!

Then this would hit you:

But they’ve all gone the Orange’s (not "Orangemen's", but not shocking yet) way heading into this week’s Atlantic Coast Conference (What?!?) games at Wake Forest and at home against Duke. They are one victory from tying the best start in school history (wasn't 19-0 the best start in 2000? We have a better start than that?) and once more in the discussion to win it all come April (Nice, sounds like we're always a contender) after losing to Michigan in the national semifinals last year.

I'm sure our 2002 selves would be perfectly fine with this article if we got to see the future. Especially since we were starting Billy Celuck and signing "great" recruiting classes of Greg Davis and David Thues.

And after reading the rest of the article I would say that we need to find this 7 year old Tyler Ennis and make sure nothing happens to him Terminator style.

Reading along...reading along...19-0! That's great! No. 2! Great!

Then this would hit you:

But they’ve all gone the Orange’s (not "Orangemen's", but not shocking yet) way heading into this week’s Atlantic Coast Conference (What?!?) games at Wake Forest and at home against Duke. They are one victory from tying the best start in school history (wasn't 19-0 the best start in 2000? We have a better start than that?) and once more in the discussion to win it all come April (Nice, sounds like we're always a contender) after losing to Michigan in the national semifinals last year.

I'm sure our 2002 selves would be perfectly fine with this article if we got to see the future. Especially since we were starting Billy Celuck and signing "great" recruiting classes of Greg Davis and David Thues.

And after reading the rest of the article I would say that we need to find this 7 year old Tyler Ennis and make sure nothing happens to him Terminator style.

Don't forget a passing mention of JB getting his second title. The whole thing would be mind blowing. Makes you wonder what an article from a random January day in 2026 will read like?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom