Funny tweet from Bill Simmons | Syracusefan.com

Funny tweet from Bill Simmons

Eric15

Living Legend
Tensions are high in the Nuggets/Warriors series because Denver has been extremely rough with Stephon Curry, bordering on goonish play.

Bill Simmons@BillSimmons
21h
If the cities of Denver and Oakland go to war over this Curry situation, I have Oakland as a -2500 favorite.

Tensions are high in the Nuggets/Warriors series because Denver has been extremely rough with Stephon Curry, bordering on goonish play.

Bill Simmons@BillSimmons
21h

If the cities of Denver and Oakland go to war over this Curry situation, I have Oakland as a -2500 favorite.

LOL -- Great tweet.

Things have been really chippy, to put it lightly. Fireworks may fly tomorrow night.

Bill Simmons@BillSimmons
21h

It looks like Collins started a trend with coming out of the closet; maybe more guys from Denver very soon. ;)

I hope GS closes them out tonight. You got to root for S. Curry and GS. I really like this team more every since they got rid of M. Ellis.

I hope GS closes them out tonight. You got to root for S. Curry and GS. I really like this team more every since they got rid of M. Ellis.

Agreed. It's a shame that David Lee went down. Injuries are trying to ruin the playoffs. :(

It seems like Golden State has one of the truly best fan bases in the NBA. It's a shame they make the playoffs so rarely.

Oaktown isn't used to the snow and mountain terrain, which can neutralize their perceived advantage.

Oaktown isn't used to the snow and mountain terrain, which can neutralize their perceived advantage.

we talking about the nuggets or the taliban?

Oh, BS. They have been no rougher than the way GS has played on Lawson, especially when he drives to the hoop. And if anyone noticed, GS got two flagrant fouls in Tuesday's game. Nuggets have had ZERO technicals the whole series. Now, tell me who's been playing thug-ball.

love steph curry but him and mark jackson are coming across as clowns, especially mark jackosn. he got hit in the chest running through the lane?? whoopdy-damn-doo! this is the freakin playoffs. mark jackson sent out his goons to foul everyone when houston was trying to set the 3 point record against them. he says hes an old school coach, well welcome to old school physical playoff basketball. he even said himself that the way to play curry is to be physical with him. lost some respect for mark jackson

"I'm old school"-Mark Jackson on his team intentionally fouling the Houston Rockets during the regular season

Oh, how some people have short-term memories.

And here is the play that Jackson says was an intentional shot at Curry's ankle. Yep, a shoulder bump of a guy making a cut in the lane was an intentional shot at the ankle. Idiot.

http://www.csnbayarea.com/warriors/were-nuggets-playing-dirty

And for comparison, here is Bogut's foul on Faried that Jackson has said nary a word:

It seems like Golden State has one of the truly best fan bases in the NBA. It's a shame they make the playoffs so rarely.

Watching on television, Golden State is one of the only places where the crowd noise resembles what I grew up watching.

This is nothing compared to the Pistons of yore

Jackson is probably just pulling something right out of the Phil Jackson playbook and trying to get some calls in game 6