Future Recruiting | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Future Recruiting

"But a good athlete with size and speed can be found anywhere regardless of class.
"

Great reminder for everyone. I think this staff will have a good eye for those hidden gems... like Erv.[/quote]
Mike Hart comes to mind as well.

Last edited:
I am really surprised at the low amount of offers we have in the 2015, and 2016 classes. I know this has been beat to death, but i really hope we turn this Clemson game into a showcase for our program, since it may be one of the few opportunities to show a live game day atmosphere. I really think we are dropping the ball if we don't do this, then again it seems the only kids we have offered in the next 2 classes are big time recruits from down south that we are never going to get in the first place? I know some people just want to pretend they don't exist, but our recruiting rival down in NJ just capitalized big time against a mid tier SEC club.
Pitt did the same thing showcasing their game day atmosphere against FSU. They also had a bunch of kids on campus, all who loved it. Results in these games don't really matter, it's just a great opportunity to show the kids what you can offer.

We have a whole new group of coaches. Marrone took 9 coaches, right? Has to be almost a total loss of continuity and relationships. Have you noticed that we are suddenly all over the midwest and the south? Yes, we need to have done more, but all the relationships with the next 2 classes have to be rebuilt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom