Fwiw | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Fwiw

Totally agree, my info came from someone who is as good of a source not named coach boeheim or nerlens himself, unless things change drastically in the next week hes Syracuse Orange. with that being said im still crossing my fingers because recruiting is one messed up process.

Dude your pillow talk with Laurie Fine used to yield reliable information, But I am not so sure you can trust her as a source anymore.

Totally agree, my info came from someone who is as good of a source not named coach boeheim or nerlens himself, unless things change drastically in the next week hes Syracuse Orange. with that being said im still crossing my fingers because recruiting is one messed up process.

Believe me I appreciate the info!!! Thank you. Not saying you are wrong at all or your source is . . . . . . . "unless things change" being the key because with guys this sought after seems to be more likely to see crazy things at the end. I have felt Noel was coming to SU since he reclassified mainly because the timing of it and Fab's academic troubles signaling he would not be back. I'll continue to feel that way unless Nerlens Noel says differently.

If I had a dollar for every one of these posts about where NN is going.....

I need this be over. This has consumed my ENTIRE life on what some kid basically my age is going to choose where he plays college basketball with no gaurantee that where ever he goes next year wins a Championship

All i know is i want him on Syracuse despite already having DC2 i am spoiled
Fixed*

Fixed*

Hey pal, You and anybody else who seem fit to correct my grammer or whatever in the midst of potentially the biggest recruit to potentially come to syracuse is a week away from his decision and a whole fan base is on edge

I would say my trade mark "go kick rocks". I am in a happy mood so you can "Go Swinging on a Star" and if you dont know what it means look it up

Hey pal, You and anybody else who seem fit to correct my grammer or whatever in the midst of potentially the biggest recruit to potentially come to syracuse is a week away from his decision and a whole fan base is on edge

I would say my trade mark "go kick rocks". I am in a happy mood so you can "Go Swinging on a Star" and if you dont know what it means look it up
There's a lot of potential in that post.

"Grammar."

I am not 18 i am 19 and i play basketball not comparing myself to Nerlens however if i was in his shoes

Would have committed to Cuse the moment they offered.
Hell, even B.Reese weighed other offers before committing. :)

You do realize that the above is neither a complete sentence or paragraph, correct?

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

You do realize that the above is neither a complete sentence or paragraph, correct?

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

His Gramma doesn't deserve these unsolicited attacks....I'm sure she's a very nice woman.

That sounds mildly anti-Semitic when said aloud. You bigot.

Come on, in the movie he says they turn into cockroaches. He's being relatively mild here!

This has consumed my sports fan life on what some kid basically my age is going to choose where he plays college basketball with no gaurantee that where ever he goes next year wins a Championship

That is one hell of an attempt at a sentence. You have a gift.