Fwiw- | Syracusefan.com

Fwiw-

Jake

Mod
Greg Swaim is officially out of his ficking mind. He claims on twitter that he was involved in a conference call with "CFB writers, who talk to administrators daily" - He then makes claim about what those CFB writers were saying about expansion.

But when pushed about who these writers were, he claims he "didn't know who any of them were" and "can't verify their validity- just called a number and punched in a code."

Holy crap- what a douchebag. Greg Swaim has sources, but he doesn't know who they are nor can he vouch for their validity. Lol.

Greg Swaim is officially out of his ficking mind. He claims on twitter that he was involved in a conference call with "CFB writers, who talk to administrators daily" - He then makes claim about what those CFB writers were saying about expansion.

But when pushed about who these writers were, he claims he "didn't know who any of them were" and "can't verify their validity- just called a number and punched in a code."

Holy crap- what a douchebag. Greg Swaim has sources, but he doesn't know who they are nor can he vouch for their validity. Lol.

"Greg Swaim@GSwaim
One interesting comment, that "the #Big12 could really screw the #Pac12 by adding #BYU and #BSU." Not sure P12 would ever want either team."

And other gems ... from "Conference call with (unknown) CFB writers, who talk to administrators daily" (or so they say)

For West Virginia Dude - press 1
For Zach Tomaselli - press 2

LOL I nearly spit out my beer from that post, LOL for Tomaselli press 2, en classic.

Well, what is so strange about this? I happen to be a college football writer, part-time, (CBWP-T) who happens to speak regularly with administrators. Many of these administratots happen to work for colleges and some of them are in regular contact with college football coaches and athletic department employees. I talk to unidentified bloggers at least three times a week, sometimes on weekends and more frequently if they have distinctive Appalachian dialects.

To come on here and cast aspersions on anonymous sources of semi-anonymous bloggers who report clandestinely to closeted twitterers is almost un-American. But I won't tell anyone (including Greg Swaim) if you won't.

#1 Swaim source
GeekyKid.jpg

People are still following him? I like to think I caught on to his nonsense rather early. He has ZERO credibility. He should be working for the National Enquirer.

People are still following him? I like to think I caught on to his nonsense rather early. He has ZERO credibility. He should be working for the National Enquirer.

He's not good enough, the National Enquirer has more credibility. They got the John Edwards story, 1-0, NE over Swaim. ;)

To the OP: Maybe Swaim has an invisible friend who is tipping him off. It could be the voices in his head, too. Or it could be that serious medical condition: rectal cranium insertion.

To SUFAN: Glad you found this. Still laughing at this concept: "the #Big12 could really screw the #Pac12 by adding #BYU and #BSU." Imagine the discussion (in Swaim's head) went something like this:

Big 12 Commish: How can we stick it to the Pac 12?
Big 12 Prez/Ads: Add Rutgers
Big 12 Commish: They already have one "USC", can't have two.
Big 12 Presidents and ADs: Add Louisville and Cincy! Maybe the Florida Directionals, too.
Big 12 Commish: Wrong Coast
Big 12 Prez/ADs: Add Notre Dame!
Big 12 Commish: In our wildest dreams, boys, only in our wildest dreams.
Big 12 Prez/Ads: How about UNLV?
Big 12 Commish: They already have two desert teams and Utah to boot.
Big 12 Prez/Ads: How about BYU and Boise. We can lock down the Idaho market and cash in on the Mormons! You know, then Pac 12 would NEVER be able to move east.
Big 12 Commish: Let's do it, boys!

Well, what is so strange about this? I happen to be a college football writer, part-time, (CBWP-T) who happens to speak regularly with administrators. Many of these administratots happen to work for colleges and some of them are in regular contact with college football coaches and athletic department employees. I talk to unidentified bloggers at least three times a week, sometimes on weekends and more frequently if they have distinctive Appalachian dialects.

To come on here and cast aspersions on anonymous sources of semi-anonymous bloggers who report clandestinely to closeted twitterers is almost un-American. But I won't tell anyone (including Greg Swaim) if you won't.

...I know this guy from the bar who knows...

He's not good enough, the National Enquirer has more credibility. They got the John Edwards story, 1-0, NE over Swaim. ;)

To the OP: Maybe Swaim has an invisible friend who is tipping him off. It could be the voices in his head, too. Or it could be that serious medical condition: rectal cranium insertion.

To SUFAN: Glad you found this. Still laughing at this concept: "the #Big12 could really screw the #Pac12 by adding #BYU and #BSU." Imagine the discussion (in Swaim's head) went something like this:

Big 12 Commish: How can we stick it to the Pac 12?
Big 12 Prez/Ads: Add Rutgers
Big 12 Commish: They already have one "USC", can't have two.
Big 12 Presidents and ADs: Add Louisville and Cincy! Maybe the Florida Directionals, too.
Big 12 Commish: Wrong Coast
Big 12 Prez/ADs: Add Notre Dame!
Big 12 Commish: In our wildest dreams, boys, only in our wildest dreams.
Big 12 Prez/Ads: How about UNLV?
Big 12 Commish: They already have two desert teams and Utah to boot.
Big 12 Prez/Ads: How about BYU and Boise. We can lock down the Idaho market and cash in on the Mormons! You know, then Pac 12 would NEVER be able to move east.
Big 12 Commish: Let's do it, boys!

Yes, and after that "interesting" comment from unknown participants on a call, sponsored and organized and hosted by who knows who, he expresses skepticism:

"Not sure P12 would ever want either team."

but then proceeds to immediately pass it on, apparently on the theory that any scenerio that can be reduced to words, no matter how illogical or unsourced, is worth passing on.

In short, he knows he's passing on BS, but passes it on anyway.

Yes, and after that "interesting" comment from unknown participants on a call, sponsored and organized and hosted by who knows who, he expresses skepticism:

"Not sure P12 would ever want either team."

but then proceeds to immediately pass it on, apparently on the theory that any scenerio that can be reduced to words, no matter how illogical or unsourced, is worth passing on.

In short, he knows he's passing on BS, but passes it on anyway.

Needs to work for outside the lines.

And this one time, at band camp...