FYI Emily Engstler | Syracusefan.com

FYI Emily Engstler

She is super talented, does a lot on the floor. great all around game I agree with Tomcat was really fun to watch and made a wise choice transferring to Louisville with all that was going on. Probably a lot more ceiling in her game as well

1682536050378.png

Has anyone ever explained how the hell Q got so much talent to come to Syracuse?
He was a terrible coach, underachieved and a toxic ego-driven personality and Wildhack had no clue about everything in The Athletic article. I hope Hillsman is never able to get a job in basketball again.

He was a terrible coach, underachieved and a toxic ego-driven personality and Wildhack had no clue about everything in The Athletic article. I hope Hillsman is never able to get a job in basketball again.
Underachieved? In what universe would what he have done at Syracuse be considered underachieving? If he wasn't a questionable human being, you'd have to marvel at what he was able to do here.

Underachieved? In what universe would what he have done at Syracuse be considered underachieving? If he wasn't a questionable human being, you'd have to marvel at what he was able to do here.
With the talent he brought in I would have thought they could have been a final eight team or better most of the years. He did go the finals once but underachieved many other years. Felt he was a great recruiter but the style of basketball he coached underachieved.

What he did in getting talent here was impressive and an overachieving accomplishment.

Everything after the Championship game season was a mess - huge underachiever with the talent he recruited post FF season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom