Class of 2024 - G/DT Jadon Lafontant (CT) Verbal to BC | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 G/DT Jadon Lafontant (CT) Verbal to BC

Stuff like this just makes me scratch my head. 2024 class, 6’4 320 guard from from CT with offers from Kentucky, Duke, Illinois, BC, Maryland, Pitt and Vandy that we never offered. Huh?

Got the feeling from recruits that to some degree, communication at the very least was less frequent than it probably should have been. Not sure if that was also true with “due diligence” in recruiting, analysis, and offers overall.

Still not shooting for higher rated oline besides the Texas A&M guy who’s unlikely to come here. Smh

Still not shooting for higher rated oline besides the Texas A&M guy who’s unlikely to come here. Smh
You can expect to get every higher rated recruit out there.. this is all so new to us and the fact that a stuff ton of 4* are coming for a visit is freaking awesome there is no way everyone yes to ‘Cuse! (Though it would shock the football world if it did happen)

If we’re sending out OL offers, I suspect that means we have an OL coach now?

You would think. When we officially know is the question.

Interesting how little chatter there was on that. I wonder if Fran wanted to let Nixon be involved with that selection.

OFFERED> JADON LAFONTANT, BRUNSWICK SCHOOL, STRATFORD, CT
#66 DT & OG / 6' 4" 315 / 5.0 40
images

ASSETS PER HUDL FILM: FILM IN TWO PARTS FIRST O THEN D

OFFENSE @LOT

AGILE
MOBILE
GOOD 40 FOR HIS SIZE
GREAT OFFENSIVE BLOCKING SKILLS
VERY STRONG/ HAS PUT HIS TIME IN IN WGT ROOM
WILL EITHER BLOCK AND PANCAKE DL OR THROW HIM TO THE GROUND
CREATES SEAM OR HOLE FOR HIS RB EVERY PLAY
WILL NOT LET ANYONE NEAR HIS QB WHEN PASS BLOCKING

DEFENSE @ LDT * FILM IS OFFENSE UNTIL THE 5:25 MINUTE MARK AND RUNS TO 6:50

USES HIS SPEED AND QUICKNESS TO RUN DOWN RB ONCE PAST LOS
WILL THROW HIS MAN OUT OF THE WAY THEN SACK THE QB

OVERALL GREAT BLOCKING AND TACKLING SKILLS

GREAT OFFER

Last edited:
Stuff like this just makes me scratch my head. 2024 class, 6’4 320 guard from from CT with offers from Kentucky, Duke, Illinois, BC, Maryland, Pitt and Vandy that we never offered. Huh?
Yeah, I mean, did we not think we had a chance? And, if not, you have to reflect on why.

Saw the #Coach Redd. Not sure if I saw his name before today with all of the high profile recruits and coaches mentioned in the last week.

And I believe it was bnoro that said it's a current ACC coach who previously worked in the B1G.

And then about 4 different people said 4 different names who all fit that description.

caddyshack-danny.gif
Yeah I’ve heard something different from that too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom