Class of 2019 - G Isaiah Wong (NJ) to Miami | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 G Isaiah Wong (NJ) to Miami

These types of moves can be to put pressure on other recruits to make a decision.
These things can also be mentioned by recruits when thy haven’t actually happened.

Wow, Wong is shifty. He has some Kyrie in his game. I was wondering why we were watching him and not going hard after Quinones as a SG option, but this kid is nice. Not our prototypical size, but not short. I would be ecstatic if we got either Wong or Quinones.

Admittedly, I haven't watched much of Wong. What kind of shooter is he? Seems like he can get to the rim at will, and has a tight handle. Whereas Girard is a elite shooter, with great leadership, but more one dimensional?

Who has the better overall game? Wong or JG3? Would we take both with Goodine already verbally committed?

Looks like a nice player. The video does not show him passing the ball. Believe that he is posted at 6’2” or 6’3” which probably means more like 6’1 1/2”

Right now based on the tapes available, I would rather have offered Symir Torrence in 2020 and take Girard or Leque instead of Wong in 2019. I realize that this can also be a ploy to move Girard closer to make a decision.

From this article it sounds like we won't be a player in this one. Maybe the last one was just a name drop that mentioned us.

Top 5...as much as uconn six and everyone hates on them (rightfully so) they are players in quite a few good recruits. Gunna be interesting to see if they land some of the better talent they have been recruiting this year. New staff there has been aggressive.

Top 5...as much as uconn six and everyone hates on them (rightfully so) they are players in quite a few good recruits. Gunna be interesting to see if they land some of the better talent they have been recruiting this year. New staff there has been aggressive.

Some of the red flag schools included with UCONN.. Miami and Pitt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom