Class of 2020 - G Kadary Richmond (NY/Brewster Academy) Portal | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 G Kadary Richmond (NY/Brewster Academy) Portal

This is crazy. I’m just now watching Whitey’s vid on page one and if you had told me he was top 25, I’d believe it. Good get.

Did Jimmy not accept his commitment? I'm assuming he's waiting to see where IJ commits first since only one open scholly.

Ya wonder if the kid wanted to break it himself or something

Seems like he did break it himself, no? I mean the original tweet said that he told Rivals he committed to Cuse.

Did Jimmy not accept his commitment? I'm assuming he's waiting to see where IJ commits first since only one open scholly.
No I don’t think that’d be an issue

For the people who love rankings I think it's interesting that Andre Jackson has now dropped to 99 on 2 4 7 and Richmond is now ranked 100 in the composite and Woody Newton is now 97.
Where do you see Jackson at 99? Still seeing him at 70

It was this but now it’s deleted on his Instagram
I'm so confused. Did he commit and cuse wont accept it yet or does the kid want to announce it his own way? If he was posting this edit then it seems like HE wants to commit to us so what else could it be? Strange

I'm so confused. Did he commit and cuse wont accept it yet or does the kid want to announce it his own way? If he was posting this edit then it seems like HE wants to commit to us so what else could it be? Strange
It’s hard to imagine he would tell Rivals before JB that he’s committing. Unless he told both at once then JB got back to him and was like hold on...

I honestly think he wants to announce it his own way

1535FA4F-E282-4008-AEA8-B4CD1B06F6B1.gif