Class of 2019 - G Quincy Guerrier (QB) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 39 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 G Quincy Guerrier (QB) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
just announced on instagram he will be announcing his decision on October 31. I think we have an 90% chance of him coming to cuse. he said on instagram also that his decision will be based on the relationship with him and the coaches, he likes a lot of SU players pics on instagram, and when JG3 committed he was liking those instagram pics as well. He's friends with Oshae, and I think he likes the SU - Canada connection we have had in recent years.
I wonder why he picked the 31st as the date. Any coincidence that we have a game that night and that he is going to come out at halftime as Otto and grab the mic and tell the world that he is taking his talent to 900 Irving Avenue.

I wonder why he picked the 31st as the date. Any coincidence that we have a game that night and that he is going to come out at halftime as Otto and grab the mic and tell the world that he is taking his talent to 900 Irving Avenue.
great minds think alike

Feel good... but it's going to feel like forever waiting.

Big time! Two more weeks of this is painful.

Especially when i’m feeling so good about this one...I will obsess that other schools are making the CREAM offer (Wu Tang style) right before decision day...

But that’s just me being neurotic cause this is the recruit I want most in class...and we sooo close

If we add QG to this class it becomes really good. Even absent IS or Akok.

Just land QG and then everything else feels like playing with house money.

Land Akok? One of SU’s top classes in recent memory.

Land IS? Damn...that class then rivals any in JB era, IMO. (With it’s mix of “four year” talent & “one & done”, some super character guys & kids that love SU.)

But get QG first to nail this thing down. So damn close! Pumped to get a Canadian connection going too

I know theres so much that goes into a 18 year old kids recruitment and what makes them decide where to go to school but I'm telling u guys if you seen the relationship and the night he had out on his visit with the current players you would think this one is a slam dunk!

Any fears that SU’s roster is a little too strong this year, since QG is enrolling mid year & possibly looking to play?

In that scenario does QG get any court time this season?

I know theres so much that goes into a 18 year old kids recruitment and what makes them decide where to go to school but I'm telling u guys if you seen the relationship and the night he had out on his visit with the current players you would think this one is a slam dunk!

Yeah, I’m thinking that this aspect weighs heavily in our favor here. Great job by team to foster that kind of atmosphere

Guess he is not dressing up as Otto: Peter Yannopoulos (@PeteYannopoulos) | Twitter

OmrPFL8G_bigger.jpg
Peter Yannopoulos‏ @PeteYannopoulos
FollowFollow @PeteYannopoulos
More

Peter Yannopoulos Retweeted Quincy Guerrier

Q will make his decision live on our #NBA
NBA_18_logo.png
broadcast on #RDS2 October 31st. Halftime of our New York vs Indiana game. Will be a special evening!

And not that this means much because social media isnt everything but this kid literally follows pretty much every cuse page/coach/player that there is. He follows like 1 Illinois player and maybe 2 Oregon players (none of there top dogs) it literally screams syracuse and has for a long time that's why I dont know what kind of info some of these recruiting analysts get. Like I said, I dont base a whole lot off social media but this one seems so easy to read (at least to me) and If I were a betting man I would bet the farm on this one!

Isn't working supposed to make the 12 hour shift go by. Asking as a business owner.:confused:
Haha yea...where I work things are broken more then they are operating and when that happens it can be a long day/night!

Status
Not open for further replies.