Class of 2019 - G Quincy Guerrier (QB) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 G Quincy Guerrier (QB) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you imagine Goodine, Kalif and Quincy at the 1, 2 and 3? All extremely athletic and all can shoot.

Scary thought! Would be awesome if it happened...now add in a sophomore carey (possibly) and buddy and that's some shooters/scoring as well as the depth we would have.

I really like this guy. I love his ability to drive and create off the dribble. IMO his shooting mechanics look a bit off, but nothing that can't be corrected. His game would compliment the other shooters SU will already have in place. I'd think the proximity to Quebec would give Syracuse an advantage over Florida and Oregon. But...I guess it depends on what he's looking for because Florida and Oregon both are good schools too.

Can you imagine Goodine, Kalif and Quincy at the 1, 2 and 3? All extremely athletic and all can shoot.

Could they get all three? Haven't seen any updates recently about him.

I wish there were room for both he and Khalif Battle.
I like Kalif for his brother's spot .. he's 6'4" and could grow a couple inches but he'll be a (another) monster at SG. Seems like QG is more of a SF at 6'7 + 6'10 wingspan, plus he will add more size in 2 years. To my untrained eye, this kid looks like a volume scorer at the 3. But either way, I think he's going to make that pro scout eat crow ("Not going to create much offense in the half court. Handle is a bit raw versus pressure").

Do we have any new info on him? I wonder if OB doing well helps us. It would be great to get this kid which is kind of stating the obvious. I remember someone stating previously we were in great position. Is that still the case?

K Whitney is the #1 target right now, could have had this done 6 months ago, Oshae could leave and a spot will open up, would be great to plan ahead

K Whitney is the #1 target right now, could have had this done 6 months ago, Oshae could leave and a spot will open up, would be great to plan ahead
Are you saying that we could've had Guerrier 6 months ago but are holding out for Whitney?

Are you saying that we could've had Guerrier 6 months ago but are holding out for Whitney?

yes, we had him ready to go, but Whitney is choice #1 and JB still has not been up there to see the kid

Status
Not open for further replies.