Class of 2019 - G Quincy Guerrier (QB) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 G Quincy Guerrier (QB) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bummed he isn't running with CIA Bounce again in the EYBL (Nike) this year... he has gone to the dark side: Adidas.

Bummed he isn't running with CIA Bounce again in the EYBL (Nike) this year... he has gone to the dark side: Adidas.
Well that's that, eh?

Interesting...not guerrier related but I'm a nike guy pretty much all the time but I feel like we get the redheaded stepchild treatment compared to the bigger programs. I get all excited when nike announces collegiate apparel and shoes etc then get on the website only to see it's the big time football programs that you can get that gear or shoe. Obviously our football isn't up the par but I feel like our brand is big enough to offer the best stuff like they do for some of the other schools. Adidas has been dealing with all the FBI stuff but they have been upping their game for sure in the shoe market lately. I'm not too crazy about UA.

Love this kid - I could see Kentucky swooping in and stealing him though. Him lighting it up and getting drafted after 1 year at UK.

Change my mind.

Hopefully we are sitting in the driver's seat with him...i think we were in on him early? Canada has been good to us and this kid would be a big time recruit if he played in the states.

Are we holding him back from commiting? He’s been sitting on his offer

Are we holding him back from commiting? He’s been sitting on his offer

I have no clue but I HIGHLY doubt we are holding him back. I would think we would take his commitment in a heartbeat. Not sure where he is on our board but I would guess it's high.

Watched him last night in the Biosteel game. He showed excellent athleticism and good rebounding ability for a sg/sf type. Also hit a couple of long 3s. Given it was an all star game he played matador defense for the most part and got many of his points on solo fast breaks where he didn't go back to defend and got long passes for easy dunks. He is impressive but will have to work hard on strength and conditioning to be a great player at the next level.

Dort is an impressive Arizona St commit who plays a lot like a fast Paul Harris who can dribble/drive at will. He dominates high school kids who are not nearly as strong as he is. Question is whether that can continue in P5...

I have no clue but I HIGHLY doubt we are holding him back. I would think we would take his commitment in a heartbeat. Not sure where he is on our board but I would guess it's high.
Are we prioritizing Khalil Whitney over QG at SF? I want to see this kid in Orange.

also, akok akok is listed as a pf, but maybe we are prioritizing him over guerrier and Whitney?

Love this kid - I could see Kentucky swooping in and stealing him though. Him lighting it up and getting drafted after 1 year at UK.

Change my mind.

I’ll bet UK doesn’t have the Canadian flag hanging in Rupp Arena. That’s got to count for something.

Status
Not open for further replies.