Class of 2019 - G Quincy Guerrier (QB) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 49 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 G Quincy Guerrier (QB) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he was boarding a flight tomorrow morning and Illinois and Oregon visited and we didnt...I would say the writing is on the wall and it doesnt look good.

If that happened in addition to all the other smoke surrounding Akok...I would say yes, I ighly doubt we are getting him.

I’m a little late to the party. Was that visit/ flight info posted somewhere or did you hear it offline?

38038.ngsversion.1475163021014.adapt.1900.1.jpg

I’m a little late to the party. Was that visit/ flight info posted somewhere or did you hear it offline?
He was talking about Akok, how uconn and Pitt coaches went to see him before he flies to the Bahamas. He was Using a hypothetical about Quincy to make a point about what, I’m not sure. Quincy is almost assuredly coming to Cuse. Word usually leaks out in these situations at the last minute and all 9 crystal Meth balls have moved to Cuse, a bunch of them today.

He was talking about Akok, how uconn and Pitt coaches went to see him before he flies to the Bahamas. He was Using a hypothetical about Quincy to make a point about what, I’m not sure. Quincy is almost assuredly coming to Cuse. Word usually leaks out in these situations at the last minute and all 9 crystal Meth balls have moved to Cuse, a bunch of them today.

Status
Not open for further replies.