Class of 2019 - G Quincy Guerrier (QB) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 48 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 G Quincy Guerrier (QB) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched this kid play at EYBL last year, he is ready now! He can step in next year and be a starter for us. Hughes looked ok in the scrimmage but so did Buddy. I expect Quincy to come in and light it up. Hes like a 6-7 Buddy Hield or a Clay Thompson withouth the lightning quick release. He's a SCORER!

Interesting. Sounds like he needs to work on his handle too. Are we talking about a more athletic Demetris Nichols?

I think Quincy is a lock for the Cuse. I would be surprised if Stewart or Akok Akok wear orange.
i'll be shocked if we get isaiah.

but i still think we end up with akok

i'll be shocked if we get isaiah.

but i still think we end up with akok
There's something still telling me that we're still in this for Akok too. I think the coaches would have turned their attention on someone else if they knew all this "info" and offered another forward immediately.

There's something still telling me that we're still in this for Akok too. I think the coaches would have turned their attention on someone else if they knew all this "info" and offered another forward immediately.

umm...2 of his 3 finalists met with him before he left for the Bahamas. Guess who didnt. We know we are out of it.

Well..the coaches do anyway.

I figured they were just waiting for other options to become available.

We have a better with Stewart than akok. Stewart’s recruitment is a complete unknown and it could be any of of the final 5 of Kentucky, Cuse, Washington, Duke, MSU. If I was a betting man I d but the odds something like MSU, Duke/Cuse, Washington, Kentucky. And just my thought, seems like Akok is UConn bound or late offer from blue blood bound.

We have a better with Stewart than akok. Stewart’s recruitment is a complete unknown and it could be any of of the final 5 of Kentucky, Cuse, Washington, Duke, MSU. If I was a betting man I d but the odds something like MSU, Duke/Cuse, Washington, Kentucky. And just my thought, seems like Akok is UConn bound or late offer from blue blood bound.
Handicapping I’d say more like MSU/Cuse/Wash, Duke, UK

umm...2 of his 3 finalists met with him before he left for the Bahamas. Guess who didnt. We know we are out of it.

The other 3 schools are out? Hmmm interesting. I’m skeptical

Do you feel Malik Hall (high caliber 4 star PF) impending commitment to MSU impacts Zay?
Don’t think so. He’s probably the best player in the country. No one committing really affects him

I'm not sure recruiting always works that way.

I'm not sure recruiting always works that way.

Really? A kid very close to a commitment, just recently met with all 3 of those schools. 2 of the 3 met right before he leaves the country to give a last impression...one school didnt show up.

I am pretty sure I also read that we (our staff) didnt get the warm and fuzzies after Akok's visit.

Really? A kid very close to a commitment, just recently met with all 3 of those schools. 2 of the 3 met right before he leaves the country to give a last impression...one school didnt show up.

I am pretty sure I also read that we (our staff) didnt get the warm and fuzzies after Akok's visit.

I've heard chatter, but I haven't read anything.

Oregon was also the last to meet with Guerrier.

Does that mean we aren't getting him?

I've heard chatter, but I haven't read anything.

Oregon was also the last to meet with Guerrier.

Does that mean we aren't getting him?

If he was boarding a flight tomorrow morning and Illinois and Oregon visited and we didnt...I would say the writing is on the wall and it doesnt look good.

If that happened in addition to all the other smoke surrounding Akok...I would say yes, I ighly doubt we are getting him.

If he was boarding a flight tomorrow morning and Illinois and Oregon visited and we didnt...I would say the writing is on the wall and it doesnt look good.

If that happened in addition to all the other smoke surrounding Akok...I would say yes, I ighly doubt we are getting him.

I don't get what the Bahamas has to do with this recruitment, but have at it.

I've already said he's getting pushed there.

All people are saying is they aren't sold he's sold on them himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom