Class of 2019 G Quincy Guerrier (QB) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Cappy3

Walk On
I have been told two things. One, OB is most likely gone. Two, he can come back if he wants. He has done the things he needed to do to come back.
Basically that’s what Waters said.

Cuse12

Walk On
Does QG start next year? Is he legit enough to step into the ACC as a freshman and make a big impact for cuse? Can he average 10-12 + points a game next year? Hearing good things about him but honestly I’m curious from the people who follow recruiting more on how good he is in comparison to the “above average” freshman ACC level of player?

SUFan44

All American
Does QG start next year? Is he legit enough to step into the ACC as a freshman and make a big impact for cuse? Can he average 10-12 + points a game next year? Hearing good things about him but honestly I’m curious from the people who follow recruiting more on how good he is in comparison to the “above average” freshman ACC level of player?
If Oshae does not return, Guerrier is 100% going to start.

If Oshae returns, Guerrier probably won't start but will still play 20-25 minutes per game.

20Plus

Starter
If Oshae does not return, Guerrier is 100% going to start.

If Oshae returns, Guerrier probably won't start but will still play 20-25 minutes per game.
Strongly disagree

Top Bottom