Class of 2019 - G Quincy Guerrier (QB) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 66 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 G Quincy Guerrier (QB) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
This kid is the only reason I’m not too worried about Oshae. Obviously would love to have him back but more minutes for mr. guerrier might not be a bad thing.
I get what ur sayin...but having both is the best scenario. Oshae could end up having a monster year for us. With that said, Q is going to see the court regardless of who is on the team!

I have been told two things. One, OB is most likely gone. Two, he can come back if he wants. He has done the things he needed to do to come back.
Basically that’s what Waters said.

Does QG start next year? Is he legit enough to step into the ACC as a freshman and make a big impact for cuse? Can he average 10-12 + points a game next year? Hearing good things about him but honestly I’m curious from the people who follow recruiting more on how good he is in comparison to the “above average” freshman ACC level of player?

Does QG start next year? Is he legit enough to step into the ACC as a freshman and make a big impact for cuse? Can he average 10-12 + points a game next year? Hearing good things about him but honestly I’m curious from the people who follow recruiting more on how good he is in comparison to the “above average” freshman ACC level of player?

If Oshae does not return, Guerrier is 100% going to start.

If Oshae returns, Guerrier probably won't start but will still play 20-25 minutes per game.

If Oshae does not return, Guerrier is 100% going to start.

If Oshae returns, Guerrier probably won't start but will still play 20-25 minutes per game.
Strongly disagree

Guerrier would not start over Brissett

Status
Not open for further replies.