Class of 2019 - G Quincy Guerrier (QB) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 G Quincy Guerrier (QB) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I know he just visited and that there has been a camp going on this weekend at the dome buy that wasn't our elite camp right? Is that happening soon? I only ask because Q just snapped that he was at the dome...dont think it was a old video and he resnapped either but wasn't sure why he would be there right now if indeed it is from tonight.

I'll try again and see if anyone knows anything...this kid is/was here last night. Would he have been here for that camp going on or something else? He was just here for a unofficial last weekend. As far as I know the camp was just session 1 of the JBs Big Orange basketball camp which is something completely different from our elite camp correct? Anyways ill take it as a good sign that hes been around here a few times now...kid has tremendous size and skills and is still so young and has time to develop. Gotta keep the Canadian pipeline going strong!

Big win and Quincy was huge! Think his recruitment it going to pick up big time real soon...hopefully being on him early will pay off later on!

that's all i can say my friend - Go CUSE

You seem quite plugged in. A view on Luther? Is it an either or with him or Jalen, or does the staff view them as a backcourt pair, along with the assumed BuddyB.

I know it's Jalen choice #1, with HWJ, Buddy & Hughes
I do not know the back-up plan except our interest in EA has fallen off
JB wants 1 guard and 1 big-man to round out 18 - that's it
Plus I forgot Frank, will be a SR, that is 5 guards , although i think Buddy will play down in the zone

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.