Class of 2019 - G Quincy Guerrier (QB) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 G Quincy Guerrier (QB) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is everyone's French?
FYI: Your phone should offer you the option to translate to English. ;)

He was just at Kris Joseph's camp in Quebec. He are some quotes on Quincy from Kris...
"He's one of the best I've seen in Quebec in a very long time. I really believe he has a bright future ahead of him. I am delighted to see another youngster who has the potential to visit the NBA, "Joseph commented on this phenomenon. "He really has the physical job. He frames in the mold to play at the next level. It reminds me of Paul George (a veteran of seven seasons). Of course, he still has to fine-tune some aspects of his stakes, but he is well placed to succeed, "he added.

Some quotes from Quincy...
"It encourages me, but I think I have to keep working. My goal is not just to play college, I want to go into the NBA. If I could make sure not to go university by jumping directly from Thetford to the NBA, I would do it, "said Guerrier, who will qualify for the 2019 draft. For the moment, he knows well that a visit to an American university remains the most realistic way, but he wants to inherit a leading role. "Next summer I'll look where I'm going and I'll announce it. I will sit down with my coach and my family to evaluate my options. I do not want to go into any team, I want to be the guy. I want to choose the best place for my development, "he admitted.

How is everyone's French?
FYI: Your phone should offer you the option to translate to English. ;)

He was just at Kris Joseph's camp in Quebec. He are some quotes on Quincy from Kris...
"He's one of the best I've seen in Quebec in a very long time. I really believe he has a bright future ahead of him. I am delighted to see another youngster who has the potential to visit the NBA, "Joseph commented on this phenomenon. "He really has the physical job. He frames in the mold to play at the next level. It reminds me of Paul George (a veteran of seven seasons). Of course, he still has to fine-tune some aspects of his stakes, but he is well placed to succeed, "he added.

Some quotes from Quincy...
"It encourages me, but I think I have to keep working. My goal is not just to play college, I want to go into the NBA. If I could make sure not to go university by jumping directly from Thetford to the NBA, I would do it, "said Guerrier, who will qualify for the 2019 draft. For the moment, he knows well that a visit to an American university remains the most realistic way, but he wants to inherit a leading role. "Next summer I'll look where I'm going and I'll announce it. I will sit down with my coach and my family to evaluate my options. I do not want to go into any team, I want to be the guy. I want to choose the best place for my development, "he admitted.
Google translate - not the best but it gets the point across.

One of the best hopes of Quebec for the #NBA. @quincyguerrier has received offers from Oregon and Syracuse scholarships in particular.

Love this kids game. I remember someone saying we were in good shape. Would love to lock up our class in the next 30 days. Hopefully Carey, Bazely, Boeheim and Roberts/Carrigan then we can focus on guys like Quincy.

Status
Not open for further replies.