Class of 2019 - G Quincy Guerrier (QB) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 60 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 G Quincy Guerrier (QB) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically, the NCAA will make their decision next December.

Clowns.

Yeah I didn't exactly get great vibes reading that.

Okay, if Quincy will only be here for a year before jumping to the NBA, and he’s enrolling at school next week, why wouldn’t we play him this year? God knows we need his scoring.

Is there a rule I’m missing?

I’d like to see him play before i can mention anything about one and done or NBA draft. From reading those links he’s already the best player on the Syracuse team.

Okay, if Quincy will only be here for a year before jumping to the NBA, and he’s enrolling at school next week, why wouldn’t we play him this year? God knows we need his scoring.

Well for one he plays the same role as Battle and Hughes.

That's a pretty exciting article. 6-7 220 -- damn. Kid's getting physically big, like Carmelo Anthony did.
Without looking at the roster I assume he’s our biggest player right now

That’s one Canadian high school recruiting analyst’s opinion. Let’s see how he looks when he gets on campus and then starts playing against ACC competition. I love Quincy and his upside, he was the recruit I most wanted us to land this class, and be should have an impact from day 1. But not sure about him being one-and-done. We shouldn’t get ahead of ourselves.

These things never go our way. We ain’t Kansas.
One could seriously question why the process never goes our away. Can we properly ASS U ME that Cuse is dotting all the i's.

another question here, what is there for the NCAA to approve if he isn't even going to play? if he is admitted to syracuse and given an athletic scholarship, what right does the ncaa have to say he can't be a part of the team? it seems to me, the only thing the ncaa should have a say in is whether he can play in the games.

Status
Not open for further replies.