Class of 2025 - G/SF Alex Constanza (FL) Offered | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 G/SF Alex Constanza (FL) Offered

Uhhh this is not it. If this drags on I’m less confident he comes here despite the chatter. We likely need to close within the next month.
Respectfully, why does Syracuse need to close in the next month? If Alex stays in 2026, his recruiting process could have a way to go. If he moves to 2025, that's a different story.

Respectfully, why does Syracuse need to close in the next month? If Alex stays in 2026, his recruiting process could have a way to go. If he moves to 2025, that's a different story.
When we get top rated recruits it tends to happen earlier in the process. If you look at our track record when these things drag out we are not as successful.

Kiyan is a 2/3, Womack a 3, Moore a 2, Fennell a 1, Chance a 1-3, Sadiq a 4-3. I do wonder in selling Costanza if that all plays a role.

Then you have guys with remaining eligibility in Bell, JJ and Cuffe. Along with not knowing what we do in the portal yet.

Not to mention Moore looks primed to help some this year and could be really good in year two.

When we get top rated recruits it tends to happen earlier in the process. If you look at our track record when these things drag out we are not as successful.
I hear you there, but Alex took an OV just this month and hasn't even decided whether he's reclassifying. But I get you.

I hear you there, but Alex took an OV just this month and hasn't even decided whether he's reclassifying. But I get you.
Until we win one of these recruitments that drag out I will continue to expect we won't get him. Acaden Lewis, Frost, and Abaev are just recent examples. Donnie Freeman and Sadiq White were signed early in the recruiting cycles.

Until we win one of these recruitments that drag out I will continue to expect we won't get him. Acaden Lewis, Frost, and Abaev are just recent examples. Donnie Freeman and Sadiq White were signed early in the recruiting cycles.
That's fair. I get it. But let's remember that Sadiq first took a visit to the Hill in mid-September of last year and then took other visits, before visiting 'Cuse again this past February and committing in May. But, yes, he committed somewhat early. I respect your skepticism!

Personally, I am not worried about Coach Red and staff wrt to finding the players and constructing a team. Look at this year’s team…totally gutted after last season and rebuilt from scratch. Not that you want to rebuild from scratch each year, but this staff has a vision for the offense and defense, they have their networks, they are likeable, and they are developing a solid track record on which to build. If the current set of players on which we are awaiting commitments choose not to join, there will be others available and Coach Red will mix and match the puzzle pieces. Love the fact that the rock fights and ISO ball seems to part of the past. Excited to see this team unfold over the months to come. Just need to develop the help defense some traps against the sidelines and help the players further define their roles. All will be great.

Reading is not your strong suit.
The semantical difference between "immediate" and "within the next month" is pretty insignificant, but congratulations on your snarky comment, i hope you enjoy blue bloods tonight

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedSoxNat

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom