Class of 2025 - G/SF Alex Constanza (FL) Offered | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 G/SF Alex Constanza (FL) Offered

No doubt what uniform number he will wear.
1729615695823.gif

well hopefully "he is stopping short" of making anymore visits and gives some little kicks to the rest of his potential college choices
Well, his Dad has told me more than once that he's visiting other schools, so we'll see :)

Enthusiasm for a commitment doesn’t seem to be what it was a week ago
Well, I'm not sure where this stemmed from, candidly. Alex had a great OV and there is talk of a re-class to 2025 and Syracuse is in a great spot, but I'm not sure why folks thought he would commit on his visit or shortly thereafter...doesn't mean Syracuse won't prevail here :)

Well, I'm not sure where this stemmed from, candidly. Alex had a great OV and there is talk of a re-class to 2025 and Syracuse is in a great spot, but I'm not sure why folks thought he would commit on his visit or shortly thereafter...doesn't mean Syracuse won't prevail here :)
It's just old heads on the board being complete homers and so out of touch with the recruiting process they've hit the point of delusion, imo.

It's just old heads on the board being complete homers and so out of touch with the recruiting process they've hit the point of delusion, imo.
Uhhh this is not it. If this drags on I’m less confident he comes here despite the chatter. We likely need to close within the next month.

Last edited:
Uhhh this is not it. If this drags on I’m less confident he comes here despite the chatter. We likely need to close within the next month.
if you expected a kid who wasnt even sure if he was going to reclassify yet to commit to a college in central new york and forego recruiting trips than uhhhhhhh you're who i'm talking about

if you expected a kid who wasnt even sure if he was going to reclassify yet to commit to a college in central new york and forego recruiting trips than uhhhhhhh you're who i'm talking about
Reading is not your strong suit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedSoxNat

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom