Class of 2026 - G/SF Alex Constanza (FL) Offered | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2026 G/SF Alex Constanza (FL) Offered

When was the last time SU had a lottery pick on their team? Some people are questioning if this team is better than last year. This team has a big time front court. We had hardly anything on the front line last year. We have tons of wings and guards. This team could be very ligit.

Keep Calm Chill Out GIF

I met him and his family at drumlins yesterday. Full court press by the staff. Every single one of the coaches was there. I told Alex how great Syracuse is as a place and community and how incredible red and staff are. The family and Alex were all smiles. I’m going to practice today and going to talk to his dad more as I didn’t want to interrupt their lunch yesterday. But they were all smiles and felt right at home

So now its got me thinking that Aarons offer and commitment was to help us reel in Alex since they’re close.Im not saying he cant ball or anything but it seems plausible.

Starting to feel like the Syracuse basketball recruiting forum of old. Sadiq and, hopefully, Kiyan and Alex?! A potential under the radar guy with Womack?

I missed this.
But we shoulda looked outside for the hire right? (Not directed at you). I told people to trust Red. He’s too likeable and relatable as a person and he’s a great coach. These next 3 years will be like cuse of old if these things fall into place the way they are lined up right now

But we shoulda looked outside for the hire right? (Not directed at you). I told people to trust Red. He’s too likeable and relatable as a person and he’s a great coach. These next 3 years will be like cuse of old if these things fall into place the way they are lined up right now
I so hope you’re right. I love Autry and I live for Cuse Hoops.

I hope they don’t let this kid leave without securing a commitment, whether it’s silent for now or announced. Because the bag droppers will start circling fast if he is in fact reclassifying to 25

Red is doing a great job lining things up...just needs to close. Love the direction and motivation

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom