Class of 2026 - G/SF Alex Constanza (FL) Offered | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2026 G/SF Alex Constanza (FL) Offered

But we shoulda looked outside for the hire right? (Not directed at you). I told people to trust Red. He’s too likeable and relatable as a person and he’s a great coach. These next 3 years will be like cuse of old if these things fall into place the way they are lined up right now

I met him for about 5 mins recently in Vegas - he was sincerely nice - I don’t see how anyone’s parents wouldn’t be impressed meeting him

Starting to feel like the Syracuse basketball recruiting forum of old. Sadiq and, hopefully, Kiyan and Alex?! A potential under the radar guy with Womack?

I missed this.
Yup, this class is starting to give me 2010 class vibes with Fab, Fair, Waiters and Keita

A couple immediate studs, couple good program players. 2010 class did us pretty well

Glad you and the fam enjoyed your visit to the Cuse, Alex! Welcome…
IMG_5649.jpeg

LGO!

If this goes our way does that help us with the other South Florida kid from the 2025 class? A Sadiq, Womack, Constanza, Anthony, Abaev class seems like a potential for top 3-5 in the country. There’s probably competing playing time somewhere I’m not considering that would make this not realistic.

If this goes our way does that help us with the other South Florida kid from the 2025 class? A Sadiq, Womack, Constanza, Anthony, Abaev class seems like a potential for top 3-5 in the country. There’s probably competing playing time somewhere I’m not considering that would make this not realistic.
If we get Constanza, I would think we would be out for Abaev and that would be okay. A class of Anthony, Womack, White and Alex would be just great.

If we get Constanza, I would think we would be out for Abaev and that would be okay. A class of Anthony, Womack, White and Alex would be just great.
Correct, Abaev wanting to go on a million visits has turned off a lot of coaches. He’s going to end up in a random program. But that class is going to revitalize cuse bball in the recruiting world for sure

Would easily be a top 10 class for 2025.

Oh for sure, would be an incredible class. The program making moves to return to where it should be is so so exciting. I’ve been following this forum for a long time and appreciate all of the contributions the two of you (and the couple of others) make. Thank you guys! - tried to quote bulldogs post here too but couldn’t add both.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom