G Tech opens -1 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

G Tech opens -1

You mean DirecTV. The only connection to ATT anymore is the billing.
So no ESPN and no ACC Network for you and me.
I believe AT&T still owns 70% of DirecTV but possibly the private equity firm that owns the 30% runs it now.

for all the game feels like BC dominated yet they have 300 yds of offense..

BC may be a decent team, not that great but no pushover. Im really trying to say FSU might legit suck. Like someone else said a total mess. But ultimately my wonder is how good is GA tech? Probably not as tough as we thought. I realize translation means nada. I like our chances Saturday! LGO!
Really at this point Im not sure if Id rather play GA tech at home or Fla St away?
Also at this point I predict our so called easy schedule will turn out to be not easy at all.
Go look at Acc football standings...LOL
bottom 2 clemson and FSU

Last edited:
BC may be a decent team, not that great but no pushover. Im really trying to say FSU might legit suck. Like someone else said a total mess. But ultimately my wonder is how good is GA tech? Probably not as tough as we thought. I realize translation means nada. I like our chances Saturday! LGO!
Really at this point Im not sure if Id rather play GA tech at home or Fla St away?
Also at this point I predict our so called easy schedule will turn out to be not easy at all.
Go look at Acc football standings...LOL
bottom 2 clemson and FSU

Yeah, I look at their remaining schedule, and it's easy to see them losing 4 or 5 games this year.

I wonder if the SU/GT line will change as a result of FSU/BC.
Might lead to fewer bets but I wouldn’t expect the line to change much.

Hate to say this but Florida State looked like us trying to tackle the Ohio RB. Abused up front. The key difference is we have a QB and a capable passing game, but will it be enough? As someone said earlier a strong running game is more dependable when push comes to shove.

Yeah, I look at their remaining schedule, and it's easy to see them losing 4 or 5 games this year.
Dude, once you said that i went and took a look. I could talk myself into 9 losses. Thats extreme but its tough.
Duke, memphis and charleston are only
?easy? games. Every other game is a loss are toss up.
Memphis beat n alabama 40-0 whatever that means. Maybe something when you have no QB and Zero discipline.

Last edited:
Did you see the Florida player who went on Instagram from the locker room after the game and said Eppphhh this team with his middle finger up
Tales from when the locker room is lost

I foresee the line coming down to a pick ‘em, last really shows that FSU is a total media fraud, and as i predicted that win for GT will be a nice conversation piece but largely irrelevant as fsu continues to lose.

I switched to YouTube tv … the hell with DirectStream … the only reason I had it was to watch Cuse sports
you tube Tv will be down the same road soon.

I switched to YouTube tv … the hell with DirectStream … the only reason I had it was to watch Cuse sports
YTV is VG. Easy to pause too.

I love taking it on the road and it allows me to sometimes watch Cuse sports in Europe with a VPN location set to the USA.

I wonder if the SU/GT line will change as a result of FSU/BC.
It appears that it is still +3, however, IMO the "impressive" win by GT over the previously perceived powerhouse FSU is completely devalued now. So in light of the wonderful FSU developments over the past 2 weeks, thinking now that SU +3 at home is pretty good value as I don't anticipate getting blown out.

you tube Tv will be down the same road soon.
The nice part is I can switch easily .,, I completed the AT&T contract. Now I can jump between streaming providers whenever I choose. There are so many options now.

Long term ATS trends don’t mean much anymore with brand new squads being fielded every year, but it’s interesting that Georgia tech is 2-12 ATS as favorites in the last 5 years.

Love the fact that Ga Tech is ranked this week. If we can pull out a W, it will get some attention. And should boost attendance a little with a ranked opponent.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom