GA Tech Beats FSU | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

GA Tech Beats FSU

I was on my boat all day and didnt want to be sweating games. Furious at myself bc I definitely would have cashed out second half when they were up for a smaller payout.

I don’t think FSU can recover in a week and play well vs BC. Was meaning to take BC over the summer when I was out of state thinking the odds would plummet after the GT game since I expected FSU to get a scare at best. I think they’ll be 0-2.

UCF is more attractive to the big conferences lots of flights to Orlando lots of folks into Disney from those crappy SEC and BIG states. Could be them who get in before the Noles. B1G passes on raiding the ACC but takes them and Houston or something.
100% I think that OB can beat this clown in his sleep. don't sleep on BC this year their QB is a gamer, and he will have them playing good ball

100% I think that OB can beat this clown in his sleep. don't sleep on BC this year their QB is a gamer, and he will have them playing good ball
Running QBs lose effectiveness as they take hits the season goes on teams watch film etc see Shrader. Glad we don’t get them week 1. NFL teams always have a bye after a trip to Europe FSU wanting these 2 national tv slots were foolish. 0-2 will look good on them.

Travis single handedly saved that program they kinda sucked a few years ago before him. Sure plenty of talent rotates through their roster and even their bad teams have NFL talent but they’re in trouble DJ and the crappy backups from last year isn’t a recipe to win.

That said I don’t need them on our schedule lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DolphinDad

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom