Ga Tech Game Thread | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Ga Tech Game Thread

Yeah I've been one of the biggest defenders of Lydon as an NBA prospect as he does have the tools. But man, he does disappear in big game situations.

Wow... Thompson was fighting for ball while everyone was jogging back on defense including Lydon and it landed right were Lydon was standing. Everyoje but Thompson just giving up which is odd for this team

Out inability to play half court offense is front and center tonight. We do not deserve an NCAA bid. Lose tonight and we'll be hosting a NIT game...

It's almost like JB wants to lose -- why in the heck are Gillon and Lydon not sitting at all?
Gillon is like a lottery ticket at this point. JB must be hoping he gets suddenly and unfathomably hot and hits 5 straight 3s.

Get the ball inside! Why we insist on passing around the perimeter and bricking 3s is beyond me.

And why don't we stop the ball in transition?

Down 11, 7 1/2 to go. Possible, yes. But why would they suddenly turn everything around?

I can't believe this team can go long periods of time and not get White any shots. There's no screening against the zone and still no signs of the press. GT is doing whatever they want. Any edge they created during their winning streak is totally gone. All Lydon does is whine to officials. He's pretty soft.

Out inability to play half court offense is front and center tonight. We do not deserve an NCAA bid. Lose tonight and we'll be hosting a NIT game...
And that's flat out pathetic with the talent and pieces on this roster. Sad! Lets hope this team can pull off a Duke win or @UL. Only chance now

14 minutes in the second half and we have 10 points. Outstanding.

I guess we've had our run for this year. :noidea:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom