Ga Tech Game Thread | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Ga Tech Game Thread

It was a block.. but where the hell was Gillon going at that speed.

The fact that he has negative idea on how to attack a matchup zone is what costed us.

The two are related. You need a point guard who can play half offense court to run a half court offense. Gillon is the worst point guard I've ever seen play st SU.

The two are related. You need a point guard who can play half offense court to run a half court offense. Gillon is the worst point guard I've ever seen play st SU.

Yet he plays over Frank, so what does that say.

No PG and Center is a lack of good recruiting and planning
Ooh. I dunno. Two centers on the bench with injuries. How many could we be expected to carry on the roster? Who'd a thunk Howard would be a problem?

James Theus?
Michael Edwards?

nope. Tough for any PG to operate when you have the spacing JB does against a matchup zone. He has 4 guys frequently above FT extended against the matchup zone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom