Ga Tech Game Thread | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Ga Tech Game Thread

Cuse should spot the other team 10 points to start the second half...they don't play well until down 22 with under 7. This season is maddening.

Your anti Gillon agenda is insane. That's on the ref.

I said IF it was a foul...I don't think it was..

And it's up to the freaking guard to let the pick get set...I have no agenda other than to call a mediocre player a mediocre player. He's NOT THAT GOOD and is a more a liability than an asset. If you think otherwise, you're not watching the same game as me...

What a terrible call. We didn't deserve to win anyway. Again, we should have just shot a damn three for the win.

I didn't have a way to watch this game but would like to see this play based on all the reactions here.

Unless it's blatant, how can you call that?

I didn't have a way to watch this game but would like to see this play based on all the reactions here.

Unless it's blatant, how can you call that?

Because the ga tech player jacked his head back and the ref has no idea what he's doing

If there is someone to get after it should be Lydon. He missed an uncontested layup and the steal could have easily been a three point play and it ended up being only one. During this three game losing streak, Lydon has done very little.

1. Bullshit call

2. Tactical error having Roberson in the game on the GTech possession prior to the bs call as Syracuse had no timeouts and you're trapped with Robby on offense even if you get the stop

Too many mistakes. The last 30 seconds of 1st half was a killer. Should have been up 6 not 3 at half because of Gillon's bonehead mistake. Of course it turns out to be huge. Very questionable call on Roberson at end. Should have just been a play on. Ref interjected himself to decide the game.

I said IF it was a foul...I don't think it was..

And it's up to the freaking guard to let the pick get set...I have no agenda other than to call a mediocre player a mediocre player. He's NOT THAT GOOD and is a more a liability than an asset. If you think otherwise, you're not watching the same game as me...
Watch more basketball. It is fine if the ball handler leaves early before a screener is set. The screener has to see that and simply slip it. Our players aren't coached that. That said, it wasn't an illegal screen anyways.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom