Ga Tech Game Thread | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Ga Tech Game Thread

People want to run out Howard out of town? Not sure why Gillon is in there over him.

I'm not kidding, give me Howard over Gillon the rest of the game. He's making mistakes but he's also making plays. Gillon is awful.

I want 20 minutes of Frank Howard in half number 2. Gillon has cost us big time in this game.

Ehhh usually Gillon plays better in 2nd half. Yes he has struggled but at the very least we could use his free throw shooting down stretch in 2nd half if we have lead

Gave away a good 5 point swing again. Need to fix it fast early 2nd half, but I expect a heart attack. :)

Gillon and Howard both stink. Should have been up 6-8 at half. Terrible last minute on both ends of court.

SU is so bad at the end of the half it's becoming laughable. Battle just stood there and let the guy shoot. What the hell does he think he's going to do with seconds left in the half. Gillon was not good in the first half. Lydon has to start getting aggressive. He is just happy passing the ball around. He's need to attack. We can't win this game with him not scoring.

With the ball to go up double digits and somehow work it back to a one-possession game over three minutes. Just another day in first half close out in Orange land.

Gillon has played bad but Howard showed why he doesn't play when White swung it to him in the corner for a wide open 3, he drove got caught in the air and passed it off TT, a three, a mid-range, go up strong, kick it out, anything else Frank.

Gillon airballed a wide open three, threw the worst fast-break alley-oop I've ever seen and then traveled on the final possession of a half to lead to a momentum-swinging 3.

Can't do much worse than that. Unbelievable.

Also, Lydon is not without blame. He's been bad, too.

For all the good that Gillon can do, I'd have him on the bench on the last play of the half. Every game he does something dumb on the last possession of the half, but manages to do it with too much time left on the clock. It's a bad twofer.

I guess it is safe to do not put the bball in Gillon's hands at the end of halfs

John Gillon single handedly trying to give this game away.
One of the worst plays of the year for the Cuse. Terrible. Lydon 0 points. Gillon 0 points and 3 TOs.

One of the worst plays of the year for the Cuse. Terrible. Lydon 0 points. Gillon 0 points and 3 TOs.
Bright side is that we are still up. No clue how, other than Thompson playing out of his freaking mind on offense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom