Ga Tech Game Thread | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Ga Tech Game Thread

Wonder where the fans are that think Lydon has a chance to compete at an NBA level next year. Have heard Ryan Anderson and Channing Frye comparisons here. In absolute bananaland if you see that, or just simply have no awareness of how good NBA players are.

Lydon might get a chance to play in the wnba, sure as heck not getting drafted by the nba.

Wonder where the fans are that think Lydon has a chance to compete at an NBA level next year. Have heard Ryan Anderson and Channing Frye comparisons here. In absolute bananaland if you see that, or just simply have no awareness of how good NBA players are.
I've been saying it for weeks now. He's not even close to any of those guys. He has disappeared the past month.

We gotta win this. If Boeheim doesn't make the tournament with this team it would be BY FAR his worst coaching job

Up 9 with 2 mins left in the 1st to now.

No lineup changes. No tactical changes. Nothing.

Everyone looks sick and sluggish, except Gillon who just looks pathetically lost.

Very disappointing effort in a must win game.

I recommend watching this team drunk. We are losing and I don't care.
I thought you meant the team would play better drunk. Like the 04 sawx.

They are just going through the motions. They are getting out hustled. We don't run back in transition and we have no movement on offense. Bring White out front against the zone. Let home split with BAttle. Lydon has to find some opening an want to shoot. He has been pathetic on both ends of the floor.

This is frustrating. I'm actually glad I can't get this on the tube. :noidea:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom