Ga Tech Gameday... | Page 63 | Syracusefan.com

Ga Tech Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, maybe.

We thought our run defense was weak but it's been great today.

Not hard when this QB has all day and we’re playing soft bubble zone.

I agree I'm just saying. I don't think he's get but he hits the open guy and we are giving him time. I guess it's the game plan.

my one big complaint today (outside of the special teams whoas) is that we very very very rarely have sent pressure. Almost the entire game we've been rushing 3. Gives the QB time to find someone open in the zone and it's predictable.

I would generally agree but they have 14 points. They seem to know what they are doing

my one big complaint today (outside of the special teams whoas) is that we very very very rarely have sent pressure. Almost the entire game we've been rushing 3. Gives the QB time to find someone open in the zone and it's predictable.
Do you see what happens when the QB runs?

Maybe it's done by design, they haven't done much other than a couple long runs.

While we obviously would prefer them not score… the most important thing is to make it take as long as possible.

I noticed this team hits but doesn't wrap. Two weeks in a row now. Disappointing with a Defensive HC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alan.Oversl

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom