Ga Tech Predictions.. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Ga Tech Predictions..

It’s not the 38 that I think your off on, it’s the 24

We’re at home with perfect conditions and the better QB and skill positions, we will be over 30

Orange - 42
Yellow - 35

Oh and brussel sprouts (properly prepared with copious amounts of fat and salt) are delicious!
I was tempted to go with 38-31 but I think a passing attack is more susceptible to playing tight if they fall behind. I am resigned to the D putting too much pressure on the O.

Curious if people here are genuinely posting what they think will happen or what they hope will happen?

Last edited:
29-30. GT scores a late TD.

BUT WAIT.

McCord and Co. March down the field with 40 seconds left to set up a GW FG.

32-30 CUSE

billy mayes GIF

There’s been a lot of talk about can SU stop their running game. Can GT stop our offense? I’m not sure if they can. Should be interesting.

Syracuse 38 - 17. Florida state is clearly a fraud and Georgia southern is a bottom tier player in the fun belt. I think the defense does better, not great but better, and the offense slices GT through the air.

Just not soldd GT is anything special.

I see it being a close game in the 30’s. I’m going 37-34 toss up.

Bleacher Report:

1. No. 23 Georgia Tech (2-0) at Syracuse (1-0), Noon ET
    Georgia Tech knocked off Florida State two weeks ago and then Syracuse saw Ohio State transfer Kyle McCord throw four touchdowns in his team debut. I'll narrowly lean toward the home team, but this is an ideal matchup to start shaping real expectations for 2024.
    Prediction: Syracuse 29, Georgia Tech 24

Our defense’s lack of tacking and ability to shed blocks scares me.

GT-31
SU-20

Bees/Hornets 33
Yellow Jackets 31

SU kicks a 58 FG as the clock expires and this was after they missed an EP earlier in the game which made it seem like it cost them the game.

Gary Anderson smiles because finally he has redemption over an Atlanta team.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alan.Oversl

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom