GA Tech Tailgate | Syracusefan.com

GA Tech Tailgate

bothsocksup

Starter
Hello everyone. Going to the game this weekend with some buddies. Wanted to get some tailgate/parking recommendations. Lmk. Thanks!

i'm also coming to town and going to the game, and would love recommendations as well.

Hello everyone. Going to the game this weekend with some buddies. Wanted to get some tailgate/parking recommendations. Lmk. Thanks!
One alternative is to attend quad walk then head over to the Cuse on the Quad tent. Three food trucks on the quad with reasonably priced food and plenty of beer in the tent.

Parking is really tough this year.

Tailgating, I always suggest the SyraCRUZ tailgate.

$25 all you can eat and drink.

RSVP ASAP if you plan on attending

This will be the best tailgate food you will find anywhere! These guys and gals do it right and best of all supports a great cause!

If I didn’t tailgate at SyraCRUZ I would do the quad with out a doubt.

Awesome college environment
When I come in November for the VPI game, depending on the weather, I will likely try to do a combination of the two.

Looking forward to it!

Dwight’s joining the quad walk. That’s pretty cool.
Coach discussed this week about Freeney, Bulluck, Darius, McNabb, KJ, getting plugged into the program. Not sure how much coaching, knowledge transfer they can do or are capable of, but if there are even some tips, techniques these high level players can pass on that would be tremendous.

For example if Freeney can teach one rush technique, doesn’t have to be the spin, and a counter that would be impactful.

any room left at the tailgate
There is an RSVP thread on the Tailgating and Ticket Exchange forum. If there is a post at the end saying it is closed, they are at capacity. Otherwise you can RSVP as long as you don’t have a group of 50!

Always best to rsvp as early in the week as humanly possible so the chefs can plan properly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alan.Oversl

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom