Ga Tech TV: Noon. RSN. | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Ga Tech TV: Noon. RSN.

Bigtime fail.

Agree, and what is gonna get done in less than 48 hrs. The scary thing is only 3/5 of fbs is playing and we were squeezed out. Finding these games and making it tough for the fans who are...well, not us in this board results in less fan interest = butts in the seats when allowed. As bad as we are playing on O, GT is a talented and interesting young team.

yttv? youtube tv? if so last i checked at least in new york will not do anything since they dont have yes network

Agree, and what is gonna get done in less than 48 hrs. The scary thing is only 3/5 of fbs is playing and we were squeezed out. Finding these games and making it tough for the fans who are...well, not us in this board results in less fan interest = butts in the seats when allowed. As bad as we are playing on O, GT is a talented and interesting young team.
Horrible job by everyone involved if your a Georgia Southern fan Louisiana Monroe fan or a utep fan you can watch your team on tv tomorrow.

I also added foxsportsgo to my Roku using YTTV information. Allowed me to log in and then told me "no programming available". I googled it and apparently there are a number of people recently having issues with the foxsportsgo app, doing the same thing. Works one time and then when you open it back up again it tells you there's no programming.

I also added foxsportsgo to my Roku using YTTV information. Allowed me to log in and then told me "no programming available". I googled it and apparently there are a number of people recently having issues with the foxsportsgo app, doing the same thing. Works one time and then when you open it back up again it tells you there's no programming.

wow, sorry.
This is crazy.

YouTube TV here in Virginia. Open up my ESPN app on my Apple TV and it says the game is blacked out. Go to the website on my computer and it doesn't say that. This is way too confusing. FoxSports Go seems to not work at all.

YTTV doesn't have the FoxSports regionals available, so I'm assuming that would be a no-go too. Guess I'm going to have to pirate it if the ESPN 3 on the computer ends up not working either.

Same

Guess we watch the F ing. replay at midnight

Atlanta market plus Orange fanbase seems sizable. SMH.

Just checked, I'm essentially in the Albany NY region and it's blacked out for me.

9004C691-291D-436B-89D5-6A9E24B78A9C.jpeg

Am I reading this wrong from the article? Doesn’t the lifting of blackout restrictions locally mean we can get it through espn app?

Samsung smart tv. Tries to sign in to Fox Sport Go app with Verizon Fios account. Not available. Tries to sign in with free Hulu trial. Can't log in. Tries to load Watch ESPN, won't load. Smashes tv. Decides that all this effort to watch a first down run up the middle isn't worth it and takes up macrame'. Makes a hanging plant holder.

Samsung smart tv. Tries to sign in to Fox Sport Go app with Verizon Fios account. Not available. Tries to sign in with free Hulu trial. Can't log in. Tries to load Watch ESPN, won't load. Smashes tv. Decides that all this effort to watch a first down run up the middle isn't worth it and takes up macrame'. Makes a hanging plant holder.

the fox sports go app worked for me and I can cast it to my tv as well from the app ... crazy how annoying this process is for some but if you have a smart cast tv this will allow to watch on tv at least

YouTube TV here in Virginia. Open up my ESPN app on my Apple TV and it says the game is blacked out. Go to the website on my computer and it doesn't say that. This is way too confusing. FoxSports Go seems to not work at all.

YTTV doesn't have the FoxSports regionals available, so I'm assuming that would be a no-go too. Guess I'm going to have to pirate it if the ESPN 3 on the computer ends up not working either.

You'd get it on MASN though?

This is how I spent my Friday. Broke this bad boy out of the garage. I think I am good now! I can watch GT vs SU with no worries! The other upside is I also get news stations from Russia, Germany, Japan, and North Korea. And believe you me the North Korean news I'm pretty sure is the epitome of "fake news" but they got a cute weather girl, so I tuned in tonight.
dish.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom