Ga Tech TV: Noon. RSN. | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Ga Tech TV: Noon. RSN.

Not if you still want to see the cute N. Korean weather girl. ;)
A story about South Korea...from about 20 years ago. I was working an operation in a bunker literally in a side of a mountain in S Korea. The South Korean (ROK) General literally had a private suite in the mountain complex and had a bevy of gorgeous young military ladies as his personal aides. All were 9+ on the scale and filled out their uniforms perfectly. Every single one. The US military guys all referred to then as the ROKettes. Good to be the King. We all had eye strain.

If you have the sports package from Spectrum the game is scheduled to be on ESPN College Extra channel 392

I just noticed that. So we’re actually getting it in Syracuse? Hope it’s not blacked out. Why hasn’t SU or the Syracuse media publicized it?

I just noticed that. So we’re actually getting it in Syracuse? Hope it’s not blacked out. Why hasn’t SU or the Syracuse media publicized it?
There ya go

IF this game is actually airing in Syracuse on Ch 392 tomorrow and the University, AD, and everyone involved with the football program didn't know about it all week, that's kinda sad.

Maybe it will be blacked out and we are all reading into this and are wrong, BUT if it actually airs on that channel and nobody involved with the school knew from the AD to the SID and everyone inbetween, I mean...WOW!

I think since the ACC Network lifted the blackout restrictions, it allowed the game to be shown on not just ESPN3, but also ESPN College Extra. But College Extra typically just shows ESPN3 exclusive content on TV, and I think ESPN3 is more widely known in the sports world.

I always thought you had to pay extra for ESPN College Extra access?

It's listed on my program guide at Noon.

That'll be Option #1, followed by Watch ESPN, followed by FSG, followed by Matt Park and Vodka.

EDIT: I guess ESPN College Extra is included with Spectrum Gold?

Last edited:
I just signed up for free trial of HULU live. Download Fox Sports Go app And Signed in with HULU Credentials. Looks as though I will be able to watch.

the GD hoops we have to jump through ...

That'll be Option #1, followed by Watch ESPN, followed by FSG, followed by Matt Park and Vodka.

I believe College Extra is now part of a special Sports package along with Red Zone

You are correct it's extra. I have Fios and a pretty high up package and while they carry the station I would have to pay extra to get it.

IF this game is actually airing in Syracuse on Ch 392 tomorrow and the University, AD, and everyone involved with the football program didn't know about it all week, that's kinda sad.

Maybe it will be blacked out and we are all reading into this and are wrong, BUT if it actually airs on that channel and nobody involved with the school knew from the AD to the SID and everyone inbetween, I mean...WOW!

i did a sweep of every channel yesterday and didn’t see it. Did again last night and it was there. It may have been a last minute change.

I believe College Extra is now part of a special Sports package along with Red Zone

Yes, it is part of their sports package which is $5 per month and it does include the nfl red zone. That’s why I have it.

Yes, it is part of their sports package which is $5 per month and it does include the nfl red zone. That’s why I have it.

I don't have the Sports Package / Red Zone, but I am a Gold customer.

It doesn't tell me that I need an upgrade in order to watch.

Fingers crossed.
1601120986413.png

do you get the red zone?

I'm a Giants fan. I wasn't planning on visiting the red zone very often this year.

Seriously, I can't access the RZ/311 without upgrading by subscription, but I am viewing 392 without a problem.

I just signed up for free trial of HULU live. Download Fox Sports Go app And Signed in with HULU Credentials. Looks as though I will be able to watch.

the GD hoops we have to jump through ...
Just did the same thing - looks like it’s good to go... took about 5 minutes but hey, I’ll be watching, that’s all I really care about

You'd get it on MASN though?

I don't think YouTube TV gets MASN. I recall that being one of the downfalls when I was looking into it.

For those of you who don't get NFL Red Zone, I'll just say it's totally worth the money. It's addictive. No commercials, just keeps rolling NFL action all day. Hanson does a great job with it. But if you see your favorite team on local TV, I guess that makes it a harder decision.

I'm a Giants fan. I wasn't planning on visiting the red zone very often this year.

Seriously, I can't access the RZ/311 without upgrading by subscription, but I am viewing 392 without a problem.

another person just told me they think it’s included with the gold package. Guess we’ll all find out.

heres the gold package with tier 2. 392-399.

88A47CB7-CAC8-4A5B-A136-DBAF9EF638B4.jpeg

I just checked my YTTV again. Still blacked out on ESPN for me (Albany region) and the Fox sports app shows 3 things I'm allowed to watch and they're all detroit based things I have no idea what they are. When I first logged in it showed Yankees, replays etc. Now it's showing me nothing basically.

Anyone know when the replay will hit ESPN app?

Google “sportsurge”. I don’t typically endorse these third party sites but when the rules
Don’t make sense I have no probs

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom