Ga Tech TV: Noon. RSN. | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Ga Tech TV: Noon. RSN.

And here...

1600734440530.png

1600734478976.png

1600734507649.png

1600734550004.png

And more, of course blackout rules should apply Im thinking...There are also several sports channels with nothing posted yet. This gives some hope to some of us for viewing.

1600734667025.png

1600734701933.png

It is on ESPN plus Live Saturday. They may have a 7 day free trial if not I pay 4.99 a month. ( technically it’s espn3 )

I just downloaded the “Fox Sports Go“ app on my Sony Bravia (Android TV) and SU-GT game is listed on their Saturday broadcast schedule (see photo below).

F383B4D7-0843-41D0-93BB-34CC0ABDBA47.jpeg

I just downloaded the “Fox Sports Go“ app on my Sony Bravia (Android TV) and SU-GT game is listed on their Saturday broadcast schedule (see photo below).

View attachment 188371
I don't mind streaming it from the FoxSportsApp just find it odd that this game is going to be so difficult to view and very surprised it isn't on TV. I realize the YES network conflict but man

I don't mind streaming it from the FoxSportsApp just find it odd that this game is going to be so difficult to view and very surprised it isn't on TV. I realize the YES network conflict but man

ACCNetwork has Louisville vs Pitt at Noon, Duke vs Virginia at 4 PM, and NC State vs Va Tech at 8 PM

ESPN has Florida vs Ole Miss, Army vs Cinci (both ranked), and Alabama vs Missouri

ABC has Notre Dame vs Wake, WV at Okie St, and FSU vs Miami.

Nobody wants Syracuse because we suck, so we got dumped off to the RSN package.

Just our rotten luck the Yankees are playing at 1 PM on Saturday and not 7 PM. Most of ACC Country will get to watch on TV, just not the people in NY. We get to cross the streams. A week later once the MLB playoffs start, YES won't be an issue.

Blame 2020.

1st look at the “new” dome, pandemic makes it so you have to watch on tv and the ACC makes it really hard to watch locally. Good thing we can just go to a local establishment oh

dumb

ACCNetwork has Louisville vs Pitt at Noon, Duke vs Virginia at 4 PM, and NC State vs Va Tech at 8 PM

ESPN has Florida vs Ole Miss, Army vs Cinci (both ranked), and Alabama vs Missouri

ABC has Notre Dame vs Wake, WV at Okie St, and FSU vs Miami.

Nobody wants Syracuse because we suck, so we got dumped off to the RSN package.

Just our rotten luck the Yankees are playing at 1 PM on Saturday and not 7 PM. Most of ACC Country will get to watch on TV, just not the people in NY. We get to cross the streams. A week later once the MLB playoffs start, YES won't be an issue.

Blame 2020.

i remember the advertising before the ACC network came out. We’d never miss a game.

i remember the advertising before the ACC network came out. We’d never miss a game.
At least you guys have ACCN. Freaking Comcast and they haven’t figured it out yet. So I’m finding bootleg streams the last few weeks.

hopefully the fox sports go app thing actually works

At least you guys have ACCN. Freaking Comcast and they haven’t figured it out yet. So I’m finding bootleg streams the last few weeks.

hopefully the fox sports go app thing actually works

A couple of years ago Spectrum and Fox were having a pissing match, and Fox disappeared off the TV for a while. I was able to stream the Daytona 500 from FoxSportsGo without a problem. I've also streamed Yankees games when I'm out of the house.

It'll work.

It's on ESPN3 as well, I didn't read the whole thread. Somebody else might have posted previously. I checked the ESPN app along with ESPN+.

Wait, so you're telling me that the RSNs picked the GT/Cuse game, GT+Cuse+the ACC+the RSNs agreed to the kickoff time... and they still can't get it on YES in New York?
What in the potato salad with raisins is going on here?

Wait, so you're telling me that the RSNs picked the GT/Cuse game, GT+Cuse+the ACC+the RSNs agreed to the kickoff time... and they still can't get it on YES in New York?
What in the potato salad with raisins is going on here?
For some bizarre reason, YES thinks viewers would prefer to watch the New York Yankees play baseball instead of watching Syracuse play football.

A couple of years ago Spectrum and Fox were having a pissing match, and Fox disappeared off the TV for a while. I was able to stream the Daytona 500 from FoxSportsGo without a problem. I've also streamed Yankees games when I'm out of the house.

It'll work.

You definitely have the Cadillac of flip phones.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom