Gadsden on Special Teams? | Syracusefan.com

Gadsden on Special Teams?

I know he's our guy this year. But if he's going to make it onto an NFL roster its going to be as a David Tyree not a Rob Moore. Having a little ST work on his resume won't hurt. That said, this could just from being on the hands team for on side kicks too.

I posted this once before I don't think special teams means what you think it means.
I think this is more of a job well done tweet... a you are special. See the tweet I posted.

Nah...
cary elwes quote GIF

If it said "Special Team Warriors" I might agree with you. But it says "Special Teams Warriors"

Honestly if Gadsden can tackle at all he might make for a really interesting gunner on specials.

Nah...
cary elwes quote GIF

If it said "Special Team Warriors" I might agree with you. But it says "Special Teams Warriors"

also posted by the ... special teams coach.

I posted this once before I don't think special teams means what you think it means.
I think this is more of a job well done tweet... a you are special. See the tweet I posted.

Vollono said in his press availability the best players will play on special teams, including Wax and Diggs and others. I wouldn't be surprised to see anyone out there outside of McCord.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom