Gaining and a famous quote | Syracusefan.com

Gaining and a famous quote

I think losing(Ennis) sometimes can be better. Just kidding about that example, but certainly there are others.

Last edited:

I just realized I never have seen that video before(at least that I recall). I love that guitar interlude where everything gets a little different, even before Diamond Dave gives his narration of what's goin' down.

sorry to say i didn't make it to busters last time up there. (i do have a growing drink chip collection in the truck i'll have to cash in soon!)
did have a few brews and a great fish fry at vinny's tho. and a marley to go at the dirty gringos. (no corona.they need to get liquor license soon)

sorry to say i didn't make it to busters last time up there. (i do have a growing drink chip collection in the truck i'll have to cash in soon!)
did have a few brews and a great fish fry at vinny's tho. and a marley to go at the dirty gringos. (no corona.they need to get liquor license soon)
Friends of mine own the Gringo. Keep telling them to get beer! Can't eat Mexican without beer!!:bang:

`Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.

i'll be back up after the freeze to do some pike fishing (near the bridge behind that great patio place). i'll leave you a couple coins at busters.

i'll be back up after the freeze to do some pike fishing (near the bridge behind that great patio place). i'll leave you a couple coins at busters.
Let me know. I can meet u at Busters

Let me know. I can meet u at Busters

I went to a Buster's in Ohio last year. The wives etc took the kids over to the game side while the men drank a bunch of beer and watched football ... works for me. :cool:

I went to a Buster's in Ohio last year. The wives etc took the kids over to the game side while the men drank a bunch of beer and watched football ... works for me. :cool:
This is a local joint called Busters. Sports bar. :). Tbonezone found love there a couple summers ago

Eleanor Roosevelt once said, "Worry is the interest you pay for borrowing trouble".

That was Devendorf. Silent G is the Vienna Boys Choir next to him ...

well a goddess anyway. and pretty good wings and perch bites.

edit: way outta my league.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom