Game 3 Depth Chart / Game Notes | Stanford | Syracusefan.com

Game 3 Depth Chart / Game Notes | Stanford

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
GXnL4HJWsAAorDT

I'm starting to wonder if Nwokocha isn't fully healthy or is redshirting...

Interesting in that at JUCO (Tyler JC), he only played in 5 games each year but they played 9 games each year. So wondering if he was fighting injuries while he was there.

I'm starting to wonder if Nwokocha isn't fully healthy or is redshirting...

Interesting in that at JUCO (Tyler JC), he only played in 5 games each year but they played 9 games each year. So wondering if he was fighting injuries while he was there.
I don’t know if this is the case or not here, but it’s common in JUCO not to run “starters” throughout the entire season in order to showcase more kids for opportunities.

It’s more about getting kids to the next spot.

I don’t know if this is the case or not here, but it’s common in JUCO not to run “starters” throughout the entire season in order to showcase more kids for opportunities.

It’s more about getting kids to the next spot.
I don't know what this even means. You don't need to sit players for entire games if they are good and healthy. You can easily just rotate defensive line players through out the game which has become common practice in the modern game anyway. Accomplishes the same # of plays for players to put together a highlight tape and helps players by not running them into the ground by sitting others.

I still can't believe we have a guy named Berry.

Not just Berry but Berry Buxton the Third.
He's definitely been on the list of pleasant surprises - last man standing from the Late late JUCO add run by Dino at the tail end of the '23 class.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alan.Oversl

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom