Game #4 on TruTV | Syracusefan.com

Game #4 on TruTV

We were the last game in 2011 round 1 as well right?

Are you kidding me? TruTV? Every freaking year we get put on Tru--TV, the channel my cable provider doesn't have.

Awesome. I didn't want to watch the game anyway.

I live in Az. 7:00 pm our time . Gotta love Arizona ,, 75 degrees , set the big screen outdoors and let the a$$ whipping begin . Don't forget the ribeyes on the grill ! And a nice bonfire in the backround .
Tried that for the Georgetown game last weekend. Since it was early our time, no place open yet. So I did game watch brunch at my house. 45 degrees. No TV outside. Did not work as planned. But this week has been warm and Thursday should be in the 70s. But will do the sports bar. We had about 35 last night. But yes, enjoying the nice weather. Moved here 3 years ago. I sell real estate. Come buy a house from me, and join us, LOL!!!

perfect. taking Friday off but working Thursday.

same(kind of im working but only until noon) as i figured if syracuse played thursday it would be in san jose.

gotta think if we win thursday(i know we should but dont want to jinx) we should be the late game on saturday

Tried that for the Georgetown game last weekend. Since it was early our time, no place open yet. So I did game watch brunch at my house. 45 degrees. No TV outside. Did not work as planned. But this week has been warm and Thursday should be in the 70s. But will do the sports bar. We had about 35 last night. But yes, enjoying the nice weather. Moved here 3 years ago. I sell real estate. Come buy a house from me, and join us, LOL!!!
In west valley. Where r u two?

Perfect for us here in AZ. Game watch time!!

I love AZ till about memorial day, then i hate it till labor day..then i love it again.

gotta think if we win thursday(i know we should but dont want to jinx) we should be the late game on saturday

ya never know. we had the late game friday night in 2010, then played at noon on sunday.

Are you kidding me? TruTV? Every freaking year we get put on Tru--TV, the channel my cable provider doesn't have.

Awesome. I didn't want to watch the game anyway.

You don't have to have TruTV to be able to watch the games on TruTV. If you have a participating cable provider, all you need to do is enter your log in information here: http://www.ncaa.com/march-madness

It doesn't even have to be your cable account. I just found out that my fiancee's sister has Comcast Xfinity, and now my world has been opened to Watch ESPN and March Madness Live.

With the March Madness Live app, you can then watch games on your laptop, smart phone, tablet, or hell, do what I'm going to do all day Thursday and Friday and hook up your laptop to an HDTV and stream that ish.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom