Game #4 on TruTV | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Game #4 on TruTV

ya never know. we had the late game friday night in 2010, then played at noon on sunday.
Thats because they put the 1 8/9 games on at noon. We were in teh same spot last year against Kansas State.

We will not be the noon game on Saturday if we win.

ya never know. we had the late game friday night in 2010, then played at noon on sunday.

there not going to start a game at 9am in san jose.early starts on saturday will be in auburn hills/lexington.

since we have a turner crew likely will be 6pm at earliest

i could see either louisville/missouri or michigan/vcu as noon game on saturday with no upsets

The biggest shock is Duke at noon on Friday. When was the last time Duke didn't play in the 7pm slot?

We will tip near 11pm. We are the latest game. Will be following the 7:27 game.

So about 10:45.

We will tip near 11pm. We are the latest game. Will be following the 7:27 game.

So about 10:45.
No way it's that late. Even if the UNLV game is 2 hours and 15 minutes (which would be really long), they'd be done at 9:42 and we'd tip at 10:12.

we had the late game in 2010 also against vermont

Nope. SU had the early evening slot. In the late Friday game time slot Kansas lost to Bucknell.

Ugh! True TV again this year, which means no HD:bang: .

Nope. SU had the early evening slot. In the late Friday game time slot Kansas lost to Bucknell.
You're confused. What you are referencing is the 2005 tournament. Kansas lost to Northern Iowa in 2010. Kansas lost to Bucknell in 2005. We played Vermont in both 2005 and 2010 tournaments

You're confused. What you are referencing is the 2005 tournament. Kansas lost to Northern Iowa in 2010. Kansas lost to Bucknell in 2005. We played Vermont in both 2005 and 2010 tournaments

right. 2005 against vermont was about a 7pm start. vermont 2010 was around 10pm.

The biggest shock is Duke at noon on Friday. When was the last time Duke didn't play in the 7pm slot?
2 years ago in Charlotte with Kyrie Irving team #1 seeded Duke played the 2nd day game. UNC got Primetime. I am shocked they got the first game though they would probably want the late afternoon tip just to have a higher energy level.

Tried that for the Georgetown game last weekend. Since it was early our time, no place open yet. So I did game watch brunch at my house. 45 degrees. No TV outside. Did not work as planned. But this week has been warm and Thursday should be in the 70s. But will do the sports bar. We had about 35 last night. But yes, enjoying the nice weather. Moved here 3 years ago. I sell real estate. Come buy a house from me, and join us, LOL!!!
You bet ! What part of the valley due live in ? I would like to know the Cuse bar you guys hang out at . I live in Apache Juction , I take 10 the your homes please LOL !!!!

You bet ! What part of the valley due live in ? I would like to know the Cuse bar you guys hang out at . I live in Apache Juction , I take 10 the your homes please LOL !!!!
We usually watch at The Half Mooon Grille. 2121 E. Highland Ave in Phoenix. It is off 21 street and one intersection south of camelback. So you could take 10 to 51, not sure of the exit. Maybe Matt knows? Another poster on here in AZ. We converge from all over the valley. That is why we try to pick a place right in the middle. Half Moon gives us private rooms and gives us sound. Last year we were the only school they accomodated for the tournament. Doesn't matter Thursday as we will be the only game on...Last game of the day.
I will be pm you my email and cell #. If you give me your email I will add you to our email list.

We usually watch at The Half Mooon Grille. 2121 E. Highland Ave in Phoenix. It is off 21 street and one intersection south of camelback. So you could take 10 to 51, not sure of the exit. Maybe Matt knows? Another poster on here in AZ. We converge from all over the valley. That is why we try to pick a place right in the middle. Half Moon gives us private rooms and gives us sound. Last year we were the only school they accomodated for the tournament. Doesn't matter Thursday as we will be the only game on...Last game of the day.
I will be pm you my email and cell #. If you give me your email I will add you to our email list.
Same to SAcuse...I will send you a message with my contact info.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom