Game 6 Uniforms | NC State | Syracusefan.com

Game 6 Uniforms | NC State

Maybe we don't need these threads anymore? Haha...
staring samuel l jackson GIF

Absolutely right!

It is really nice flipping on the TV and immediately recognizing SU Football.

It is basic branding strategy.

And it reflects tradition, stability and confidence.
Thankfully someone gets it!!

Absolutely right!

It is really nice flipping on the TV and immediately recognizing SU Football.

It is basic branding strategy.

And it reflects tradition, stability and confidence.
100% and it'll make whatever throwbacks they decide to unleash at some point that much more impactful. Dino was out in left field without a glove with regards to the overall marketing of the program and the impact SU football has historically. Complete bozo by him making the uniform into a Barbie dress up day

100% and it'll make whatever throwbacks they decide to unleash at some point that much more impactful. Dino was out in left field without a glove with regards to the overall marketing of the program and the impact SU football has historically. Complete bozo by him making the uniform into a Barbie dress up day
I think he also let the team pick the combo each week.

I think our traditional uniforms being a modernized look to the past unis rules out throwbacks ever. But agree, when you do your all Orange or all white or some sort of unique alternate look rare it's appreciated more.

I think our traditional uniforms being a modernized look to the past unis rules out throwbacks ever. But agree, when you do your all Orange or all white or some sort of unique alternate look rare it's appreciated more.

I do kinda dig the all-white "Stormtrooper" look - for one road game a year.

And doing all-orange ONE time at home could be fun, say like around Halloween.

We missed a UUUGE opportunity a few years back, when we had I think FSU coming to town, and they coulda worn an all-black alternative uni, and we coulda done the all-orange, which for Halloween would be a killer visual.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom