Game Day -- LET'S GO ORANGE!!! | Syracusefan.com

Game Day -- LET'S GO ORANGE!!!

HUGE game today -- need to find a way to win to cement our post-season status.

For all those making the trek to Brooklyn today, root 'em home!

Let's Go Orange!!!

Have a little extra energy this morning so heading out for a quick run but will be on the subway within the hour! The plan is to be comfortably settled in at McMahon's with a beer in hand by 10am. Did your Dad make it down?

LGO!!!!!! #Dance

There is the slim possibility that I can watch the game down here in this godforsaken wilderness called Utila. This has not been a good vacation for me. It took us two days to get down here, then luggage was lost, then I hurt my back on the first dive two days ago and haven't been diving since. A victory today would be so awesome and help my mood considerably!

GO CUSE! (Ow!)

586275082_1532801.gif

Have a little extra energy this morning so heading out for a quick run but will be on the subway within the hour! The plan is to be comfortably settled in at McMahon's with a beer in hand by 10am. Did your Dad make it down?

LGO! #Dance

Hey's en route--I'm sure you'll see him there.

Go burn off that nervous energy -- the team needs you to have your game face on at noon!

I rewatched the Jon Gillon and Tyus Battle game tier's/winners over 80 times last night and sadly im not exaggerating. Im so pumped.

Have a little extra energy this morning so heading out for a quick run with a beer in hand but will be on the subway within the hour with a beer in hand! The plan is to be comfortably settled in at McMahon's with a beer in hand by 10am. Did your Dad make it down?

LGO! #Dance
fixed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom