Game is a pickem tomorrow | Syracusefan.com

Game is a pickem tomorrow

Syracuse is going to win by at least 7. I would take a guess and say 74-67, but I think it'll be around there. I also predict that the forum rebounds well and goes on to predict us to go undefeated the rest of the season, win the BET, and the NCAA tournament.

Then I predict that we will lose to Louisville on Saturday and the forum will then predict us to not win another regular season game, and lose our first BET game, and go to the NIT, where we lose to Clemson.

Syracuse is going to win by at least 7. I would take a guess and say 74-67, but I think it'll be around there. I also predict that the forum rebounds well and goes on to predict us to go undefeated the rest of the season, win the BET, and the NCAA tournament.

Then I predict that we will lose to Louisville on Saturday and the forum will then predict us to not win another regular season game, and lose our first BET game, and go to the NIT, where we lose to Clemson.
Sounds reasonable... For here.

74 points? :eek:

My own "pick 'em"... MCW gets a beat down on the forum for only scoring 10pts, 2 steals, and 7 assists.

Wow. Up to Syracuse -1.5 almost everywhere now. What

Somewhat suprising move on the line considering our struggles with tough teams, their home court abilities and the fact that they are coming off a loss also. I would say that player by player we are the better team. we just need to move on offense and stick to what each individual does best. We should not lose to a team who's best player is Vander Blue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom