Game is being replayed on ESPN U right now, but | Syracusefan.com

Game is being replayed on ESPN U right now, but

JeremyCuse

Renowned lacrosse analyst
I dont recommend watching it, ESPN is literally showing 1 minute of game time running 3-4 minutes of commercials and then jumping like 5-8 minutes ahead. TW will have the game on tomorrow and I believe it is available on ESPN3

You can watch the full broadcast on Watch ESPN anytime you want.

You can watch the full broadcast on Watch ESPN anytime you want.

Correct, but I know some people like to have it saved to there DVR's, easier to play it whenever you feel like it. I am dvring the TW broadcast tomm, they wont jump ahead much if at all.

Correct, but I know some people like to have it saved to there DVR's, easier to play it whenever you feel like it. I am dvring the TW broadcast tomm, they wont jump ahead much if at all.

10am tomorrow.

BTW, if you want to also catch a replay of the rutgirls - VT game, it too will be replayed tomorrow morning at 5am on the Oxygen channel.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

10am tomorrow.

BTW, if you want to also catch a replay of the rutgirls - VT game, it too will be replayed tomorrow morning at 5am on the Oxygen channel.

Oxygen channel? Hahahahahaha - emergency room only?

Was at the game and have watched the replay twice. Love it. Haha. Going to be hard waiting a year to see this team play again.

10am tomorrow.

And the RU-VPI game highlights will be replayed from 7:00 to 7:01.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom