Game less then 24 hours away and nothing on a stream | Syracusefan.com

Game less then 24 hours away and nothing on a stream

JeremyCuse

Renowned lacrosse analyst
If Syracuse does this game again next year they better get a guaranteed TV slot somwhere because ths is ridiculous.

They didn't announce the Denver-Duke game until a few hours before face-off. They might be hoping more people buy tickets before giving an on-line option. Here's hoping anyway.

I'm trying to figure out why we play this game.

Is Georgia some type of lax hotbead?

Liam Banks.

LB3 Lacrosse has club teams in Philly, Atlanta, and Florida.

Many recruits.

All I get is a screen that says live streaming and the button for the website itself which when you click on it says the website can't be found. What are u seeing?

Try it now. You get this page:

Access the premium content on this site.
Thanks for visiting LB3 Live! We are fired up to be able to provide incredible lacrosse action right here on this website. By paying this $6.99 ticket price you will gain access to game 4 of the Cobb County Classic Series at Fifth Third Bank Stadium in Kennesaw, GA. This game features the number 1 ranked Syracuse Orange vs St Johns.

Then there's a link to purchase.

Hope you can hear the PA announcer from the stadium. ;)

For better or worse, Syracuse Lacrosse is invested in the success of lacrosse in Atlanta. Liam Banks have a large lacrosse club in the southeast (ga, nc,

For better or worse, Syracuse Lacrosse is invested in the success of lacrosse in Atlanta. Liam Banks has a large lacrosse club in the southeast (ga, nc, fla) and outposts in philly and St. Louis. I am sure you would rather have SU play Yale in New Haven this weekend, but the staff is trying to mine players in this region. Many teams are doing the same thing, playing games in new markets and emerging hot beds (Dallas, Houston, nor cal, so cal).

outoftownie said:
For better or worse, Syracuse Lacrosse is invested in the success of lacrosse in Atlanta. Liam Banks has a large lacrosse club in the southeast (ga, nc, fla) and outposts in philly and St. Louis. I am sure you would rather have SU play Yale in New Haven this weekend, but the staff is trying to mine players in this region. Many teams are doing the same thing, playing games in new markets and emerging hot beds (Dallas, Houston, nor cal, so cal).

I figured that much.

Just didn't think they'd do it for a second straight year.

Try it now. You get this page:

Access the premium content on this site.
Thanks for visiting LB3 Live! We are fired up to be able to provide incredible lacrosse action right here on this website. By paying this $6.99 ticket price you will gain access to game 4 of the Cobb County Classic Series at Fifth Third Bank Stadium in Kennesaw, GA. This game features the number 1 ranked Syracuse Orange vs St Johns.

Then there's a link to purchase.

Hope you can hear the PA announcer from the stadium. ;)

Looks like its only 5 bucks when you actually purchase it. Hate that there's no announce staff, maybe ill try to match it with the radio but im sure the radio is light years ahead.

Looks like its only 5 bucks when you actually purchase it. Hate that there's no announce staff, maybe ill try to match it with the radio but im sure the radio is light years ahead.

Since we're playing hoops at Noon on TV, LAX will be the Brian & Kyle show for me today.

I'll do a chat if there's enough interest.

Since we're playing hoops at Noon on TV, LAX will be the Brian & Kyle show for me today.

I'll do a chat if there's enough interest.

Im going to put the lax game on the tablet I think and see how long I can handle the bball game, internally I have just about switched over my interest to the lax team.

Im going to put the lax game on the tablet I think and see how long I can handle the bball game, internally I have just about switched over my interest to the lax team.

You're late.

Happened for me in January.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom