Game not on in Albany TW Tv | Syracusefan.com

Game not on in Albany TW Tv

Halfmooncuse

Hall of Fame
Call to TW says they do not carry MSG2+. The paper in Albany shows game on that channel. TW sats therefore they are not carrying game tonight.

i was just told by MSG that the game is on 327 in albany/Syracuse/Bingo.
Did you find anything on Direct TV? My FIL checked and said he has the 636 channel that is supposedly carrying it tonight

It should be on all of these channels in Albany at 7 pm, however some might be part of the sports package: 327, 392, 393, 787, 794.

Did you find anything on Direct TV? My FIL checked and said he has the 636 channel that is supposedly carrying it tonight
MSg is still fighting to with directv to get full carry of the game.. right now its on 636 for HD but not for SD.

i was just told by MSG that the game is on 327 in albany/Syracuse/Bingo.

Yes u are correct. This is my adventure with TW. If you don't ask the proper question you don't get the correct answer.

The first call was to determine if paper or TW schedule was correct. That's when they told me that the paper was correct. I then said what does that mean because I can't find a MSN 2+ on my television listing. She then says that's right because TW doesn't have one. So I said time Warner wont be showing the game and she said correct. The second time I called they told me to check the listings and I said sometimes the listings are not updated with changes. So she checked and said it will be on 327!! -----

Should be on Channel 327 in Albany.
That's where it is for me here in South Glens Falls.
I do have the sports package though, so I don't know if you need the sports package to get channel 327 (if you don't you can add it and then drop it so you're not paying for it every month)
I added the sports package as it was the only way to catch some of the SU football games this year and I ended up keeping it for NFL Redzone.

so Directv decided not to offer the game in SD. so no game for me.. luv the blackout policy as well so most of the people around me cant watch on espn3 either, no TW cable in this area and its not on Dish or non HD directv.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom